Brand franchise extension: New product benefits from existing Brand Names
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:477-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K., 2001. "The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 111-122, September.
- Muhammad Shakil AHMAD & Ehtesham ul MUJEEB & Amir RAJPUT, 2011. "Does Brand Extension Impact Parent Brand: A Case Of Johnson, Uk," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 53-66, May.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i10p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goedertier, Frank & Dawar, Niraj & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert, 2015. "Brand typicality and distant novel extension acceptance: How risk-reduction counters low category fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 157-165.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2018:i:1:id:246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Giarratana & Alessandra Perri, 2014. "Product and Marketing Actions in a Competitive Scenario," Working Papers 30, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- repec:mig:tmjrnl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:70-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liliya Lozanova, 2016. "To Extend or Not to Extend: Advantages and Disadvantages of Brand Extension Strategy," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 500-514, December.
- Özge Sýðýrcý & A. Müge Yalçýn, 2010. "Factors Affecting Consumer Evaluations Of Brand Extensions," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 24(1+2), pages 67-90.
- Guodong (Gordon) Gao & Lorin M. Hitt, 2012. "Information Technology and Trademarks: Implications for Product Variety," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(6), pages 1211-1226, June.
- Catherine Viot, 2011. "Can brand identity predict brand extensions' success or failure?," Post-Print hal-01803752, HAL.
- Florence Kremer & Catherine Viot, 2012. "How store brands build retailer brand image," Post-Print hal-01803720, HAL.
- DeGraba, Patrick & Sullivan, Mary W., 1995. "Spillover effects, cost savings, R&D and the use of brand extensions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 229-248.
- Sandra J. Milberg, 2001. "Positive Feedback Effects Of Brand Extensions: Expanding Brand Meaning And The Range Of Extendibility," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 4(1), pages 3-35.
- Nathalie Veg-Sala, 2017. "The impact of stereotyped and non-stereotyped brand genders on cross-gender extension evaluations," Post-Print hal-01735491, HAL.
- Soomro, Yasir & Abbas, Sana & Hameed, Irfan & Shakoor, Rehan, 2012. "Consumer evaluation of brand extension: Pakistani Context," MPRA Paper 57416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barreiro, Jose Manuel & Ruzo, Emilio & Losada, Fernando, 2004. "Modelo logit multinomial y regresion con variables ficticias: una aplicacion regional al sector lacteo," Economic Development 81, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:24:y:1981:i:2:p:36-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.