Consumer evaluation of brand extension: Pakistani Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soomro, Yasir & Hameed, Irfan & Hameed, Imran, 2012. "A Functional Approach to Understand Consumer Behavior while Selecting Coffee Parlor," MPRA Paper 57241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandor Czellar, 2003. "Consumer attitude toward brand extensions : An Integrative Model and Research Propositions," Post-Print hal-00480357, HAL.
- Yasir Ali Soomro & Irfan Hameed & Rehan Shakoor & Sana Abbas Kaimkhani, 2012. "Factors Effecting Consumer Preferences In Airline Industry," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(5), pages 63-79, April.
- Iqbal, Athar & Hameed, Irfan & Qadeer, Majid, 2012. "Impact of Diversification on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 57240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
- Tauber, Edward M., 1981. "Brand franchise extension: New product benefits from existing Brand Names," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 36-41.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand extension; product management; regression analysis; consumer evaluation;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .