Consumer evaluation of brand extension: Pakistani Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soomro, Yasir & Hameed, Irfan & Hameed, Imran, 2012. "A Functional Approach to Understand Consumer Behavior while Selecting Coffee Parlor," MPRA Paper 57241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandor Czellar, 2003. "Consumer attitude toward brand extensions : An Integrative Model and Research Propositions," Post-Print hal-00480357, HAL.
- Yasir Ali Soomro & Irfan Hameed & Rehan Shakoor & Sana Abbas Kaimkhani, 2012. "Factors Effecting Consumer Preferences In Airline Industry," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(5), pages 63-79, April.
- Iqbal, Athar & Hameed, Irfan & Qadeer, Majid, 2012. "Impact of Diversification on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 57240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
- Tauber, Edward M., 1981. "Brand franchise extension: New product benefits from existing Brand Names," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 36-41.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand extension; product management; regression analysis; consumer evaluation;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.