Consumer attitude toward brand extensions : An Integrative Model and Research Propositions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez Salinas, Eva & Pina Pérez, José Miguel, 2009. "Modeling the brand extensions' influence on brand image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 50-60, January.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:228-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:21:y:2013:i:2:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Moons & Patrick de Pelsmacker, 2015. "Self-Brand Personality Differences and Attitudes towards Electric Cars," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Lim, Choong Hoon & Kim, Kihan & Cheong, Yunjae, 2016. "Factors affecting sportswear buying behavior: A comparative analysis of luxury sportswear," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5793-5800.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0078-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kunter Gunasti & Hans Baumgartner, 2016. "The Asymmetric Effects of Positive Or Negative Experiences with an Extension on Low- or High-Equity Parent Brands: A Microtheoretical Notion," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(3), pages 126-143, December.
- Chung-Yu Wang & Li-Wei Wu & Chen-Yu Lin & Ruei-Jie Chen, 2017. "Purchase Intention toward the Extension and Parent Brand: The Role of Brand Commitment," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 13(1), pages 83-103, February.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:340-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Hakil & Sprott, David E., 2016. "Ingredient branding for a luxury brand: The role of brand and product fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5768-5774.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:4:p:319-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:120-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martínez, Eva & Montaner, Teresa & Pina, José M., 2009. "Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 305-313, March.
- Torres Lacomba, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo, 2005. "Assessing brand image through communalitites and asymmetries brand-to-attribute and attribute-to-brand associations," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb050604, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Soomro, Yasir & Abbas, Sana & Hameed, Irfan & Shakoor, Rehan, 2012. "Consumer evaluation of brand extension: Pakistani Context," MPRA Paper 57416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dens, Nathalie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick, 2010. "Attitudes toward the extension and parent brand in response to extension advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1237-1244, November.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand extensions; Consumer attitudes; Brand associations; Brand affect; Cognitive psychology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00480357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.