Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruyter Ko de & Wetzels Martin, 2000. "The Role of Corporate Image and Extension Similarity in Service Brand Extensions," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K., 2001. "The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 111-122, September.
- Lemmink, Jos & Schuijf, Annelien & Streukens, Sandra, 2003. "The role of corporate image and company employment image in explaining application intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Barone, Michael J & Miniard, Paul W & Romeo, Jean B, 2000. " The Influence of Positive Mood on Brand Extension Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 386-400, March.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2003. "Sequential brand extensions and brand choice behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 431-442, June.
- Hoyer, Wayne D & Brown, Steven P, 1990. " Effects of Brand Awareness on Choice for a Common, Repeat-Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 141-148, September.
- Sandor Czellar, 2003. "Consumer attitude toward brand extensions : An Integrative Model and Research Propositions," Post-Print hal-00480357, HAL.
- Sheinin, Daniel A. & Schmitt, Bernd H., 1994. "Extending brands with new product concepts: The role of category attribute congruity, brand affect, and brand breadth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-10, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel, Géraldine & Donthu, Naveen, 2014. "Why negative brand extension evaluations do not always negatively affect the brand: The role of central and peripheral brand associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2611-2619.
- Pina, José M. & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Lomax, Wendy, 2013. "Generalizing spillover effects of goods and service brand extensions: A meta-analysis approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1411-1419.
- Miquel-Romero, Maria José & Caplliure-Giner, Eva María & Adame-Sánchez, Consolación, 2014. "Relationship marketing management: Its importance in private label extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 667-672.
- Buil, Isabel & de Chernatony, Leslie & Martínez, Eva, 2013. "Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 115-122.
- Ingrid Moons & Patrick de Pelsmacker, 2015. "Self-Brand Personality Differences and Attitudes towards Electric Cars," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Chung-Yu Wang & Li-Wei Wu & Chen-Yu Lin & Ruei-Jie Chen, 2017. "Purchase Intention toward the Extension and Parent Brand: The Role of Brand Commitment," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 13(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Dens, Nathalie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick, 2010. "Attitudes toward the extension and parent brand in response to extension advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1237-1244, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand extensions Brand image Brand equity Advertising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:3:p:305-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.