Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruyter Ko de & Wetzels Martin, 2000. "The Role of Corporate Image and Extension Similarity in Service Brand Extensions," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K., 2001. "The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 111-122, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Sandor Czellar, 2003. "Consumer attitude toward brand extensions : An Integrative Model and Research Propositions," Post-Print hal-00480357, HAL.
- Lemmink, Jos & Schuijf, Annelien & Streukens, Sandra, 2003. "The role of corporate image and company employment image in explaining application intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Barone, Michael J & Miniard, Paul W & Romeo, Jean B, 2000. " The Influence of Positive Mood on Brand Extension Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 386-400, March.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
- Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2003. "Sequential brand extensions and brand choice behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 431-442, June.
- Hoyer, Wayne D & Brown, Steven P, 1990. " Effects of Brand Awareness on Choice for a Common, Repeat-Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 141-148, September.
- Sheinin, Daniel A. & Schmitt, Bernd H., 1994. "Extending brands with new product concepts: The role of category attribute congruity, brand affect, and brand breadth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-10, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buil, Isabel & de Chernatony, Leslie & Martínez, Eva, 2013. "Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 115-122.
- Ingrid Moons & Patrick de Pelsmacker, 2015. "Self-Brand Personality Differences and Attitudes towards Electric Cars," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Chung-Yu Wang & Li-Wei Wu & Chen-Yu Lin & Ruei-Jie Chen, 2017. "Purchase Intention toward the Extension and Parent Brand: The Role of Brand Commitment," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 13(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Michel, Géraldine & Donthu, Naveen, 2014. "Why negative brand extension evaluations do not always negatively affect the brand: The role of central and peripheral brand associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2611-2619.
- Pina, José M. & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Lomax, Wendy, 2013. "Generalizing spillover effects of goods and service brand extensions: A meta-analysis approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1411-1419.
- Miquel-Romero, Maria José & Caplliure-Giner, Eva María & Adame-Sánchez, Consolación, 2014. "Relationship marketing management: Its importance in private label extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 667-672.
- Dens, Nathalie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick, 2010. "Attitudes toward the extension and parent brand in response to extension advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1237-1244, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand extensions Brand image Brand equity Advertising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:3:p:305-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .