The Influence of Positive Mood on Brand Extension Evaluations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:129-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2013.
"Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 18-27.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 33013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2011.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 25731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:4:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-014-0061-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:120-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elen, Maarten & D'Heer, Evelien & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris, 2013. "The influence of mood on attitude–behavior consistency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 917-923.
- van Dolen, Willemijn M. & de Ruyter, Ko & Streukens, Sandra, 2008. "The effect of humor in electronic service encounters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 160-179, April.
- Martínez, Eva & Montaner, Teresa & Pina, José M., 2009. "Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 305-313, March.
- Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon & Kim, Jungkeun, 2014. "Consumer–brand relationship quality: When and how it helps brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 591-597.
- Michael J. Barone & Alexander Fedorikhin & David E. Hansen, 2017. "The influence of positive affect on consideration set formation in memory-based choice," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 59-69, March.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0078-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Milberg, Sandra J. & Sinn, Francisca, 2008. "Vulnerability of global brands to negative feedback effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 684-690, June.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2010. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Preference Reversals and Bidding Behavior in Experimental Auction Valuation," MPRA Paper 25597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoo, Changjo & MacInnis, Deborah, 2005. "The brand attitude formation process of emotional and informational ads," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1397-1406, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:125-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:529-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jae-Eun Kim & Kim Johnson, 2013. "The Impact of Moral Emotions on Cause-Related Marketing Campaigns: A Cross-Cultural Examination," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 79-90, January.
- Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 477-482, April.
- Jae Jin Lee & Sung-Jun Lee, 2017. "The Differences of Asian and Western Consumers’ Attitudes towards Brand Extensions by Information Types: Attributerelated versus Non-attribute-related Information," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 281-290.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:26:y:2000:i:4:p:386-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.