The Influence of Positive Mood on Brand Extension Evaluations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2013.
"Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 18-27.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 33013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2011.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 25731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Dolen, Willemijn M. & de Ruyter, Ko & Streukens, Sandra, 2008. "The effect of humor in electronic service encounters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 160-179, April.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0078-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Milberg, Sandra J. & Sinn, Francisca, 2008. "Vulnerability of global brands to negative feedback effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 684-690, June.
- Jae-Eun Kim & Kim Johnson, 2013. "The Impact of Moral Emotions on Cause-Related Marketing Campaigns: A Cross-Cultural Examination," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 79-90, January.
- Jae Jin Lee & Sung-Jun Lee, 2017. "The Differences of Asian and Western Consumers’ Attitudes towards Brand Extensions by Information Types: Attributerelated versus Non-attribute-related Information," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 281-290.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:4:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-014-0061-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elen, Maarten & D'Heer, Evelien & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris, 2013. "The influence of mood on attitude–behavior consistency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 917-923.
- Martínez, Eva & Montaner, Teresa & Pina, José M., 2009. "Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 305-313, March.
- Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon & Kim, Jungkeun, 2014. "Consumer–brand relationship quality: When and how it helps brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 591-597.
- Michael J. Barone & Alexander Fedorikhin & David E. Hansen, 2017. "The influence of positive affect on consideration set formation in memory-based choice," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 59-69, March.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2010. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Preference Reversals and Bidding Behavior in Experimental Auction Valuation," MPRA Paper 25597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoo, Changjo & MacInnis, Deborah, 2005. "The brand attitude formation process of emotional and informational ads," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1397-1406, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:125-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 477-482, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:26:y:2000:i:4:p:386-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .