Modeling the brand extensions' influence on brand image
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruyter Ko de & Wetzels Martin, 2000. "The Role of Corporate Image and Extension Similarity in Service Brand Extensions," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ahluwalia, Rohini & Gurhan-Canli, Zeynep, 2000. " The Effects of Extensions of the Family Brand Name: An Accessibility-Diagnosticity Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 371-381, December.
- Roehrich, Gilles, 2004. "Consumer innovativeness: Concepts and measurements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 671-677, June.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K., 2001. "The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 111-122, September.
- Sheinin, Daniel A., 2000. "The Effects of Experience with Brand Extensions on Parent Brand Knowledge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Kim, Chung K. & Lavack, Anne M. & Smith, Margo, 2001. "Consumer evaluation of vertical brand extensions and core brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 211-222, June.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
- Sandor Czellar, 2003. "Consumer attitude toward brand extensions : An Integrative Model and Research Propositions," Post-Print hal-00480357, HAL.
- Sheinin, Daniel A. & Schmitt, Bernd H., 1994. "Extending brands with new product concepts: The role of category attribute congruity, brand affect, and brand breadth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-10, September.
- Foxall, Gordon R. & Schrezenmaier, Teresa C., 2003. "The behavioral economics of consumer brand choice: Establishing a methodology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 675-695, October.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Baumgartner, Hans & Yi, Youjae, 1992. " State versus Action Orientation and the Theory of Reasoned Action: An Application to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 505-518, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwang, ShinYoung & Kim Seongcheol, 2017. "What triggers the use of mIM service provider’s sequel O2O service extensions?," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168494, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Riley Debra & Charlton Nathalie & Wason Hillary, 2015. "The impact of brand image fit on attitude towards a brand alliance," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(4), pages 270-283, December.
- repec:ksb:journl:v:10:y:2017:p:21-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yan & He, Hongwei, 2013. "Evaluation of international brand alliances: Brand order and consumer ethnocentrism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 89-97.
- Müller, Brigitte & Kocher, Bruno & Crettaz, Antoine, 2013. "The effects of visual rejuvenation through brand logos," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 82-88.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:27-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J., 2011. "Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 601-609, June.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40821-017-0080-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubert, Marco & Florack, Arnd & Gattringer, Rafael & Eberhardt, Tim & Enkel, Ellen & Kenning, Peter, 2017. "Flag up! – Flagship products as important drivers of perceived brand innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 154-163.
- Zauner, Alexander & Koller, Monika & Fink, Matthias, 2012. "Patrocínio, valorização da marca e mídias sociais," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(6), November.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand extensions Brand image Brand equity Consumer behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:1:p:50-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .