The Effects of Experience with Brand Extensions on Parent Brand Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. "Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez Salinas, Eva & Pina Pérez, José Miguel, 2009. "Modeling the brand extensions' influence on brand image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 50-60, January.
- Dwivedi, Abhishek & Merrilees, Bill, 2013. "Retail brand extensions: Unpacking the link between brand extension attitude and change in parent brand equity," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 75-84.
- Nel, Jacques & Boshoff, Christo, 2019. "Online customersâ€™ habit-inertia nexus as a conditional effect of mobile-service experience: A moderated-mediation and moderated serial-mediation investigation of mobile-service use resistance," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 282-292.
- Kunter Gunasti & Hans Baumgartner, 2016. "The Asymmetric Effects of Positive Or Negative Experiences with an Extension on Low- or High-Equity Parent Brands: A Microtheoretical Notion," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(3), pages 126-143, December.
- Chung-Yu Wang & Li-Wei Wu & Chen-Yu Lin & Ruei-Jie Chen, 2017. "Purchase Intention toward the Extension and Parent Brand: The Role of Brand Commitment," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 13(1), pages 83-103, February.
- G Baltas & C Saridakis, 2010. "Measuring brand equity in the car market: a hedonic price analysis," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(2), pages 284-293, February.
- Mark Pritchard & Theresa Wilson, 2018. "Building corporate reputation through consumer responses to green new products," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(1), pages 38-52, January.
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
- Ya-Ching Lee, 2011. "Reciprocal Effects of Media Extensions," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(1), pages 54-72, June.
- Dens, Nathalie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick, 2010. "Attitudes toward the extension and parent brand in response to extension advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1237-1244, November.
- Franziska Völckner & Henrik Sattler & Gwen Kaufmann, 2008. "Image feedback effects of brand extensions: Evidence from a longitudinal field study," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 109-124, June.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
- Santos, Glauber Eduardo de Oliveira & Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia, 2017. "Reciprocal effect of tourist destinations on the strength of national tourism brands," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 443-450.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:49:y:2000:i:1:p:47-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.