Variable selection in linear regression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Giuseppe De Luca & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2012.
"A generalized missing-indicator approach to regression with imputed covariates,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 575-604, December.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Giuseppe De Luca & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2011. "A Generalized Missing-Indicator Approach to Regression with Imputed Covariates," EIEF Working Papers Series 1111, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2011.
- Lee, Gi-Eu, 2016. "Temperature Effects are more Complex than Degrees: A Case Study on Residential Energy Consumption," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 242285, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:aaea16:235739 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:32-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Vikas & Arisoy, Y. Eser & Naik, Narayan Y., 2017.
"Volatility of aggregate volatility and hedge fund returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 491-510.
- Vikas Agarwal & Eser Arisoy & Narayan Y Naik, 2015. "Volatility of Aggregate Volatility and Hedge Fund Returns," Post-Print hal-01412976, HAL.
- Vikas Agarwal & Eser Arisoy & Narayan Y. Naik, 2017. "Volatility of Aggregate Volatility and Hedge Fund Returns," Post-Print hal-01634155, HAL.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Arisoy, Y. Eser & Naik, Narayan Y., 2015. "Volatility of aggregate volatility and hedge funds returns," CFR Working Papers 15-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Arisoy, Y. Eser & Naik, Narayan Y., 2015. "Volatility of aggregate volatility and hedge funds returns," CFR Working Papers 15-03 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Amin, Ariane, 2016. "Exploring the role of economic incentives and spillover effects in biodiversity conservation policies in sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 185-191.
- Kenneth A. Younge & Tony W. Tong & Lee Fleming, 2015. "How anticipated employee mobility affects acquisition likelihood: Evidence from a natural experiment," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 686-708, May.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "Trade liberalisation, market competition and wage inequality in China's manufacturing sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1268-1277.
- Butler, Alexander W. & Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Kieschnick, Robert, 2014. "Robust determinants of IPO underpricing and their implications for IPO research," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 367-383.
- Henrike Junge, 2017. "From Gross to Net Wages in German Administrative Data Sets," Data Documentation 89, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wenming Xu & Guangdong Xu, 2016. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Law and Finance Regressions: A Bayesian analysis of the Empirical â€œLaw Mattersâ€ Thesis," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-6.
More about this item
Keywordsvselect; variable selection; regress; nestreg;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:650-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.