Variable selection in linear regression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Giuseppe De Luca & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2012.
"A generalized missing-indicator approach to regression with imputed covariates,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 575-604, December.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Giuseppe De Luca & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2011. "A Generalized Missing-Indicator Approach to Regression with Imputed Covariates," EIEF Working Papers Series 1111, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2011.
- Lee, Gi-Eu, 2016. "Temperature Effects are more Complex than Degrees: A Case Study on Residential Energy Consumption," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 242285, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:aaea16:235739 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:32-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Vikas & Arisoy, Y. Eser & Naik, Narayan Y., 2017.
"Volatility of aggregate volatility and hedge fund returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 491-510.
- Vikas Agarwal & Eser Arisoy & Narayan Y Naik, 2015. "Volatility of Aggregate Volatility and Hedge Fund Returns," Post-Print hal-01412976, HAL.
- Vikas Agarwal & Eser Arisoy & Narayan Y. Naik, 2017. "Volatility of Aggregate Volatility and Hedge Fund Returns," Post-Print hal-01634155, HAL.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Arisoy, Y. Eser & Naik, Narayan Y., 2015. "Volatility of aggregate volatility and hedge funds returns," CFR Working Papers 15-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Arisoy, Y. Eser & Naik, Narayan Y., 2015. "Volatility of aggregate volatility and hedge funds returns," CFR Working Papers 15-03 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Amin, Ariane, 2016. "Exploring the role of economic incentives and spillover effects in biodiversity conservation policies in sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 185-191.
- Kenneth A. Younge & Tony W. Tong & Lee Fleming, 2015. "How anticipated employee mobility affects acquisition likelihood: Evidence from a natural experiment," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 686-708, May.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "Trade liberalisation, market competition and wage inequality in China's manufacturing sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1268-1277.
- Butler, Alexander W. & Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Kieschnick, Robert, 2014. "Robust determinants of IPO underpricing and their implications for IPO research," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 367-383.
- Henrike Junge, 2017. "From Gross to Net Wages in German Administrative Data Sets," Data Documentation 89, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wenming Xu & Guangdong Xu, 2016. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Law and Finance Regressions: A Bayesian analysis of the Empirical â€œLaw Mattersâ€ Thesis," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-6.
More about this item
Keywordsvselect; variable selection; regress; nestreg;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:650-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .