Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1994.
"The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs, and Knowledge,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 299-322
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992. "The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs, and Knowledge," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1137-1160.
- Becker, G.S. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs, and Knowledge," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-5, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Gary S. Murphy Becker & Kevin M., 1992. "The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs, and Knowledge," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 79, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1992.
"Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1226-1231.
- Sporleder, Thomas L., 1992. "Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms," Occasional Papers 233087, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Valentinov, Vladislav & Iliopoulos, Constantine, 2012. "Property Rights Problems in Agricultural Cooperatives: A Heterodox Institutionalist Perspective," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 61(3).
- Harris, Andrea & Stefanson, Brenda & Fulton, Murray E., 1996. "New Generation Cooperatives and Cooperative Theory," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 11.
- Michael E. Sykuta & Michael L. Cook, 2001. "A New Institutional Economics Approach to Contracts and Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1273-1279.
- Robin M. Cross & Steven T. Buccola & Enrique A. Thomann, 2009. "Cooperative liquidation under competitive stress," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 369-393, September.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2007. "Why are cooperatives important in agriculture? An organizational economics perspective," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 55-69, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mojo, Dagne & Fischer, Christian & Degefa, Terefe, 2015. "Who benefits from collective action? Determinants and economic impacts of coffee farmer cooperatives in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211889, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:zbw:espost:170724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolić, Marija M. & Ševarlić, Miladin M., 2013. "Cooperatives in International Trade of Agricultural and Food Products," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160390, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iliopoulos Constantine N. & Valentinov Vladislav & Kvartiuk Vasyl & Bartkowski Bartosz, 2013. "Government–Third Sector Relations in European Rural Development: A Critical Perspective," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 65-80, May.
- Matyja, Małgorzata, 2016. "Position of Polish Agricultural Production Cooperatives on the International and Domestic Market," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 16(31).
- Silvia Sacchetti & Marco Faillo, 2017. "The notion of social responsibility across different types of nonprofit and for profit organizations," Econometica Working Papers wp61, Econometica.
- TUREK RAHOVEANU, Maria Magdalena & TUREK RAHOVEANU, Adrian, 2014. "Agricultural Cooperative Structures In The Perspective The New Cap In Romania 2014-2020," Contemporary issues of sustainable rural development: International approaches and experiences of Eastern Europe and Russia, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Monographs, number 163048, August.
- Valentinov, Vladislav & Vaceková, Gabriela, 2015.
"Sustainability of Rural Nonprofit Organizations: Czech Republic and Beyond,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 9890-9906.
- Vladislav Valentinov & Gabriela Vaceková, 2015. "Sustainability of Rural Nonprofit Organizations: Czech Republic and Beyond," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural cooperatives; irreducible transaction costs; reducible transaction costs; new generation cooperatives; structural change; property rights;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:csnjrn:v:2:i:1:p:23-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Franchini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .