Competition policy and the agribusiness sector in the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khanna, Madhu & Damon, Lisa A., 1999. "EPA's Voluntary 33/50 Program: Impact on Toxic Releases and Economic Performance of Firms," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Arora Seema & Cason Timothy N., 1995. "An Experiment in Voluntary Environmental Regulation: Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 271-286, May.
- Emmanuel K. Yiridoe & J. Stephen Clark & Geb E. Marett & Robert Gordon & Peter Duinker, 2003. "ISO 14001 EMS standard registration decisions among Canadian organizations," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 439-457.
- Delmas Magali & Marcus Alfred, 2004.
"Firms' Choice of Regulatory Instruments to Reduce Pollution: A Transaction Cost Approach,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-22.
- Delmas, Magali & Marcus, Alfred, 2004. "Firms' Choice of Regulatory Instruments to Reduce Pollution: A Transaction Cost Approach," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 1-20, December.
- Delmas, Magali, 2003. "In Search of ISO: An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of International Management Standards," Research Papers 1784, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Straub, Matthew O. & Thomassin, Paul J., 2006. "Product Attributes and Consumer Willingness to Pay for Environmental Management Systems in Agriculture: Using the Choice Modeling Technique," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21051, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2001. "Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 23-52, July.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Khanna, Madhu & Quimio, Wilma Rose H. & Bojilova, Dora, 1998. "Toxics Release Information: A Policy Tool for Environmental Protection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 243-266, November.
- Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu, 2004.
"Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 632-654, July.
- Anton, Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu, 2002. "Incentives for Environmental Self-Regulation and Implications for Environmental Performance," Working Papers 02-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Marett, Geb E., 2004. "Mitigating the High Cost of ISO 14001 EMS Standard Certification: Lessons from Agribusiness Case Research," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 7(02).
- Halkos, George E, 2001. "Determinants of environmental management systems standards implementation: evidence from Greek industry," MPRA Paper 33481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Teresa Ruiz-Tagle, 2006. "Why do Manufacturing Plants Invest in Environmental Management?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 20.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Gilles Grolleau & Tarik Lakhal & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2004. "Does Ethical Activism Lead to Firm Relocation?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 387-402, August.
- J Videras & A Alberini, 2000. "The appeal of voluntary environmental programs: which firms participate and why?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 449-460, October.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas & Tzelepis, Dimitris, 2008. "Productive efficiency and firm exit in the food sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 185-196, April.
- John M. Connor, 2003. "The Changing Structure Of Global Food Markets: Dimensions, Effects, And Policy Implications," Working Papers 03-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Franscarelli, Angelo & Ciliberti, Stefano, 2014. "Mandatory Rules In Contracts Of Sale Of Food And Agricultural Products In Italy: An Assessment Of Article 62 Of Law 27/2012," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163350, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kachel, Yael & Finkelshtain, Israel, 2010. "A Comparative Analysis of Antitrust Regulations in the Agricultural Sector in Israel, the US and the EU," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(1).
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:634-657. is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrmann, Roland & Möser, Anke, 2003.
"Price variability or rigidity in the food-retailing sector? Theoretical analysis and evidence from German scanner data,"
11, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Herrmann, Roland & Moser, Anke, 2003. "Price Variability Or Rigidity In The Food-Retailing Sector? Theoretical Analysis And Evidence From German Scanner Data," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25867, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Looijen, Arnold & Heijman, Wim, 2013. "European Agricultural Clusters: How Can European Agricultural Clusters Be Measured And Identified?," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(2).
- John M. Connor, 2002. "THE FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL GLOBAL CARTELS OF THE 1990s: OVERVIEW AND UPDATE," Working Papers 02-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003.
"Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review,"
14606, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003. "Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review," Working Papers 14596, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Stéphan Marette & Emmanuel Raynaud, 2003. "Applications du droit de la concurrence au secteur agroalimentaire," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 277(1), pages 9-22.
- Braga, Francesco S. & Nardella, Michele, 2003. "Supply Chain Management, Agricultural Policies And Anti-Trust: The Case Of Parmigiano Reggiano And Grana Padano," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 5(04).
- Looijen, Arnold & Heijman, Wim, 2013. "European Agricultural Clusters: How Can European Agricultural Clusters Be Measured And Identified?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 60(2).
- Hoffmann, Ruben, 2006. "Quality policy, market structure and investment behavior in the food marketing chain," Department of Economics publications 1117, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:373-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .