The High-Value Commodity Export Effects of Standards in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald & Kleinwechter, Ulrich, 2007.
"Quality Standards for Food Products - A Particular Burden for Small Producers in Developing Countries?,"
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
7926, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald & Kleinwechter, Ulrich, 2007. "Quality Standards for Food Products - A Particular Burden for Small Producers in Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series 10010, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Pramila Crivelli & Jasmin Groeschl, 2016.
"The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 444-473, March.
- Pramila Crivelli & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl, 2012. "The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows," ifo Working Paper Series 136, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Crivelli, Pramila & Groeschl, Jasmin, 2016. "The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows," Munich Reprints in Economics 43460, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bo Xiong & John Beghin, 2013.
"Aflatoxin redux: Does European Aflatoxin regulation hurt groundnut exporters from Africa?,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(5), pages 895-895, December.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2010. "Aflatoxin Redux: Does European Aflatoxin Regulation Hurt Groundnut Exporters from Africa?," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61314, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marina Murina, 2014. "Trading With Conditions: The Effect Of Sanitary And Phytosanitary Measures On Lower Income Countries’ Agricultural Exports," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 68, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Okello, Julius Juma & Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh, 2007. "Food safety requirements in African green bean exports and their impact on small farmers:," IFPRI discussion papers 737, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jaffee, Steven & Henson, Spencer, 2004. "Standards and agro-food exports from developing countries: rebalancing the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3348, The World Bank.
- Marco Fugazza, 2013. "The Economics Behind Non-Tariff Measures: Theoretical Insights And Empirical Evidence," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 57, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Mithofer, Dagmar & Waibel, Hermann, 2007. "What Impact Are EU Supermarket Standards Having on Developing Countries Export of High-Value Horticultural Products? Evidence from Kenya," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7870, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2005. "Food Safety and Agricultural Health Standards : Challenges and Opportunities for Developing Country Exports," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8491, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santeramo, Fabio G., 2017.
"On Non-Tariff Measures and Changes in Trade Routes: From North-North to South-South Trade?,"
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy
263493, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santeramo, Fabio, 2019. "On Non-Tariff Measures and Changes in Trade Routes: From North-North to South-South Trade?," Commissioned Papers 287317, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Santeramo, Fabio G., 2017. "On Non-Tariff Measures and Changes in Trade Routes: From North-North to South-South Trade?," 2017: Globalization Adrift, December 3-5, 2017, Washington, D.C. 266809, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Emilia Lamonaca, 2019.
"On the impact of non-tariff measures on trade performances of the African agri-food sector,"
Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(4), pages 389-406, October.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia, 2018. "On the impact of non-tariff measures on trade performances of African agri-food sector," MPRA Paper 91206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:uitjxx:v:30:y:2016:i:3:p:237-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/uitj20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.