Income and religion: a heterogeneous panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:30:p:2922-2938 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H., 2004.
"‘General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0435, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 1240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1229, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2015.
"Common correlated effects estimation of heterogeneous dynamic panel data models with weakly exogenous regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 393-420.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013. "Common Correlated Effects Estimation of Heterogeneous Dynamic Panel Data Models with Weakly Exogenous Regressors," CESifo Working Paper Series 4232, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2013. "Common correlated effects estimation of heterogeneous dynamic panel data models with weakly exogenous regressors," Globalization Institute Working Papers 146, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pesaran, Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2013. "Common Correlated Effects Estimation of Heterogeneous Dynamic Panel Data Models with Weakly Exogenous Regressors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1317, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dierk Herzer & Holger Strulik, 2017.
"Religiosity and income: a panel cointegration and causality analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(30), pages 2922-2938, June.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Religiosity and income: A panel cointegration and causality analysis," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 168, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anindya Banerjee & Josep Lluis Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2011. "Testing for Panel Cointegration Using Common Correlated Effects," Discussion Papers 11-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:75:y:2017:i:2:p:139-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.