Evaluation of Spatial Effects of Capital Subsidies in the South of Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Affuso & Guido Nannariello, 2014. "Riforma degli incentivi e aziende di servizi: una quantificazione delle risorse," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 7-27.
- Dettmann, Eva & Weyh, Antje & Titze, Mirko, 2017. "Who benefits from GRW? Heterogeneous effects of investment subsidies in Saxony Anhalt," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168158, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9855-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Bocci & Marco Mariani, 2015. "L’approccio delle funzioni dose-risposta per la valutazione di trattamenti continui nei sussidi alla r&s," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 81-102.
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Neighborhood Effects On The Propensity Score Matching," Working Papers 0515, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Are the subsidies to private capital useful? A Multiple Regression Discontinuity Design Approach," Working Papers 12, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2015. "Contesto regionale, struttura economica e impatto delle politiche regionali: il caso degli alberghi in Trentino," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 37-59.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2016.
"EU structural funds and regional income convergence: A sobering experience,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
608, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2016. "EU Structural Funds and Regional Income Convergence - A Sobering Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 11210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2014. "Do subsidies to private capital boost firms' growth? A multiple regression discontinuity design approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 114-126.
- Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2015. "the effect of longitudinal multiple subsidies on firm performance in the presence of neighbour interactions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1368, European Regional Science Association.
- Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2013. "Growth effects of regional policy in Germany: results from a spatially augmented multiplicative interaction model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 535-554, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:156-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arpino, Bruno & Mattei, Alessandra, 2013. "Assessing the Impact of Financial Aids to Firms: Causal Inference in the presence of Interference," MPRA Paper 51795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Pellegrini & Augusto Cerqua, 2011. "Are the subsidies to private capital useful? A Multiple Regression Discontinuity Design Approach1," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1323, European Regional Science Association.
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Italian Public Guarantees To Sme: The Impact On Regional Growth," Working Papers 0615, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2014. "Beyond the SUTVA: how policy evaluations change when we allow for interactions among firms," Working Papers 2/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Eva Dettmann & Matthias Brachert & Mirko Titze, 2016.
"Identifying the Effects of Place-Based Policies - Causal Evidence from Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5901, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dettmann, Eva & Brachert, Matthias & Titze, Mirko, 2016. "Identifying the Effects of Place-based Policies – Causal Evidence from Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 18/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:sgh:annals:i:47:y:2017:p:113-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2013. "Beyond the SUTVA: how industrial policy evaluations change when we allow for interaction among firms," ERSA conference papers ersa13p340, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:4:p:525-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.