Entrepreneurship and ICT Industries: Support from Regional and Local Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Etienne L. Nel & Ronald W. McQuaid, 2002. "The Evolution of Local Economic Development in South Africa: The Case of Stutterheim and Social Capital," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 60-74, February.
- Beesley, M E & Hamilton, R T, 1984. "Small Firms' Seedbed Role and the Concept of Turbulence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 217-231, December.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-690.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 1996.
"Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 91-110.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 60-85.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-410.
- S Roper, 1998. "The principles of the 'New Competition': an empirical assessment of Ireland's position," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(3), pages 363-372, June.
- Baumol, William J., 1993. "Formal entrepreneurship theory in economics: Existence and bounds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 197-210, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanothi, R.N., 2009. "The dynamics of entrepreneurship in ICT: case of mobile phones downstream services in Kenya," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18727, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Claudia Alvarez & David Urbano, 2008. "Entorno e Iniciativa Emprendedora: una Perspectiva Institucional," Working Papers 0807, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Dec 2008.
- M. Zolin & Adriano Rasi Caldogno, 2012. "Beyond the European Rural Areas: the Need for Strategic Approaches," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), pages 613-629.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Banks and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 301, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ronald William McQuaid & Colin Lindsay, 2003. "Delivering Job Search Services for Unemployed People in Rural Areas: the Role of ICT," ERSA conference papers ersa03p94, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:8-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pejić Bach Mirjana & Merkač Skok Marjana & Suša Dalia, 2016. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions in ICT Industry: Gender and country of origin perspective," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, pages 37-45.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurs; Entrepreneurship; Definitions; Economic; Development; Policy; Information; And; Communication; Technology; Ict;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:8:p:909-919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .