Beyond the European Rural Areas: the Need for Strategic Approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Dries, Liesbeth & Macours, Karen, 2001.
"Transition And Agricultural Labour,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20602, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- M. Zolin, 2007. "The Extended Metropolitan Area in a New EU Member State: Implications for a Rural Development Approach," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 565-573, December.
- Matilde Cassin & Bruna Zolin, 2009. "Can Wind Energy Make a Real Contribution to Improve the Quality of Life of Rural/Remote Areas? The European Union and India Compared," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 735-754, October.
- Zolin, M. Bruna, 2007. "The Extended Metropolitan Area in a New Member State: Implication for a Rural Development Approach," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162342, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ronald Mcquaid, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and ICT Industries: Support from Regional and Local Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 909-919.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:613-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.