Beyond the European Rural Areas: the Need for Strategic Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Zolin, 2007. "The Extended Metropolitan Area in a New EU Member State: Implications for a Rural Development Approach," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 14(3), pages 565-573, December.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zolin, M. Bruna, 2007. "The Extended Metropolitan Area in a New Member State: Implication for a Rural Development Approach," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162342, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matilde Cassin & Bruna Zolin, 2009. "Can Wind Energy Make a Real Contribution to Improve the Quality of Life of Rural/Remote Areas? The European Union and India Compared," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(3), pages 735-754, October.
- Ronald Mcquaid, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and ICT Industries: Support from Regional and Local Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 909-919.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development; European policies; Disparities; Agriculture; Quality of life; O18; O22; O52; R58; Q18;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:613-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .