Entrepreneurship and regional development policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etienne L. Nel & Ronald W. McQuaid, 2002. "The Evolution of Local Economic Development in South Africa: The Case of Stutterheim and Social Capital," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 60-74, February.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, July.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 1996. "Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 91-110.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- S Roper, 1998. "The principles of the 'New Competition': an empirical assessment of Ireland's position," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(3), pages 363-372, June.
- Baumol, William J., 1993. "Formal entrepreneurship theory in economics: Existence and bounds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 197-210, May.
- Beesley, M E & Hamilton, R T, 1984. "Small Firms' Seedbed Role and the Concept of Turbulence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 217-231, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald W. McQuaid, 1998. "The role of partnerships in regional and urban development at the turn of the century," ERSA conference papers ersa98p121, European Regional Science Association.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Joanna Nestorowicz, 2010. "Cynicism Starts Young: Age and Entrepreneurship over Transition," Working Papers 2010-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Pedro Moyano & Beatriz FariÃ±a & Guillermo Aleixandre & Olga Ogando, 2005. "Enterprise creation at a local scale - determining factors in the case of municipalities in Castilla y LeÃ³n," ERSA conference papers ersa05p516, European Regional Science Association.
- Watts, H Douglas & Wood, Andy & Wardle, Perry, 2002. "Supplier search in industrial clusters: Sheffield metal working in the 1990s," ERSA conference papers ersa02p098, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa02p187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .