Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranald Richardson & Vicki Belt & Neill Marshall, 2000. "Taking Calls to Newcastle: The Regional Implications of the Growth in Call Centres," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 357-369.
- Daoqin TONG & Sandy DALL’ERBA, 2008. "Spatial Disparities In The Chinese Ict Sector: A Regional Analysis," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 111-129.
- Ronald Mcquaid, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and ICT Industries: Support from Regional and Local Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 909-919.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1019 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Geenhuizen, Marina, 2000. "Information And Communication Technology (Ict) And Regional Development: Distance Is Still Alive!," ERSA conference papers ersa00p371, European Regional Science Association.
- Harminder Battu & John Finch, 1998. "Integrating knowledge effects into university impact studies. A case study of Aberdeen University," Working Papers 98-08, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- McQuaid, Ronald W., 2002. "Entrepreneurship and regional development policies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p187, European Regional Science Association.
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Luc Anselin & Tony H. Grubesic, 2011. "The importance of broadband provision to knowledge intensive firm location," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 17-35, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:30:y:1996:i:1:p:91-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.