Information And Communication Technology (Ict) And Regional Development: Distance Is Still Alive!
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 1996. "Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 91-110.
- Cornford, James & Gillespie, Andrew, 1993. "Cable systems, telephony and local economic development in the UK," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 589-602, November.
- David Gibbs & Keith Tanner, 1997. "Information and Communication Technologies and Local Economic Development Policies: The British Case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 765-774.
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information Technology, the Organization of Production, and Regional Development," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information technology, the organization of production, and regional development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
- J. Christopher Westland & Theodore H. K. Clark, 1999. "Global Electronic Commerce: Theory and Case Studies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232057, July.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.