Information And Communication Technology (Ict) And Regional Development: Distance Is Still Alive!
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information Technology, the Organization of Production, and Regional Development," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Cornford, James & Gillespie, Andrew, 1993. "Cable systems, telephony and local economic development in the UK," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 589-602, November.
- J. Christopher Westland & Theodore H. K. Clark, 1999. "Global Electronic Commerce: Theory and Case Studies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232057, March.
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information technology, the organization of production, and regional development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 1996. "Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 91-110.
- David Gibbs & Keith Tanner, 1997. "Information and Communication Technologies and Local Economic Development Policies: The British Case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 765-774.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.