Information And Communication Technology (Ict) And Regional Development: Distance Is Still Alive!
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Christopher Westland & Theodore H. K. Clark, 1999. "Global Electronic Commerce: Theory and Case Studies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232057, January.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 1996.
"Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 91-110.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Cornford, James & Gillespie, Andrew, 1993. "Cable systems, telephony and local economic development in the UK," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 589-602.
- David Gibbs & Keith Tanner, 1997. "Information and Communication Technologies and Local Economic Development Policies: The British Case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 765-774.
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information Technology, the Organization of Production, and Regional Development," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information technology, the organization of production, and regional development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 424-440.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 429-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .