Global Electronic Commerce: Theory and Case Studies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2004. "Cities and cyberspace: new entrepreneurial strategies," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 5-19, January.
- Steven Globerman, 2004. "E-Business And Global Sourcing – Inferences From Securities Exchanges," International Trade 0404006, EconWPA.
- van Geenhuizen, Marina, 2000. "Information And Communication Technology (Ict) And Regional Development: Distance Is Still Alive!," ERSA conference papers ersa00p371, European Regional Science Association.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen & Holmer Doornbos, 2004. "Knowledge networks, which roles for regions and for different communication modes?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p448, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Hsiao, Hsieh-Ling, 2012. "The impact of e-commerce on Taiwanese SMEs: Marketing and operations effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 934-943.
- Dragoş Stuparu & Tomiţă Vasile, 2009. "The Electronic Commerce in the Globalisation Era," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 301-306.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) as a Relational Contract: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective," Working Papers 06-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More about this item
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262232057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .