A jump telegraph model for option pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Nicolato & Emmanouil Venardos, 2003. "Option Pricing in Stochastic Volatility Models of the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck type," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 445-466.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2004. "Option Pricing Model Based on Telegraph Processes with Jumps," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004330, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro De Gregorio & Stefano M. Iacus, 2007.
"Change point estimation for the telegraph process observed at discrete times,"
- Alessandro De Gregorio & Stefano Iacus, 2007. "Change point estimation for the telegraph process observed at discrete times," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1053, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Bogachev, Leonid & Ratanov, Nikita, 2011. "Occupation time distributions for the telegraph process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(8), pages 1816-1844, August.
- Ratanov, Nikita, 2014. "On piecewise linear processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 60-67.
- López, Oscar & Ratanov, Nikita, 2012. "Kac’s rescaling for jump-telegraph processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1768-1776.
- Igor G. Pospelov & Stanislav A. Radionov, 2015. "Optimal Dividend Policy When Cash Surplus Follows The Telegraph Process," HSE Working papers WP BRP 48/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ratanov, Nikita, 2015. "Hypo-exponential distributions and compound Poisson processes with alternating parameters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 71-78.
- De Gregorio, Alessandro & Macci, Claudio, 2012. "Large deviation principles for telegraph processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1874-1882.
- Alessandro Gregorio & Stefano Iacus, 2008. "Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 249-263, October.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2005. "Quantil Hedging for telegraph markets and its applications to a pricing of equity-linked life insurance contracts," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003410, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial market; Telegraph process; Hedging;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:7:y:2007:i:5:p:575-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .