Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano Iacus & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2006. "Estimation for the discretely observed telegraph process," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1045, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Mathieu Kessler, 2000. "Simple and Explicit Estimating Functions for a Discretely Observed Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(1), pages 65-82.
- Stefano Iacus, 2001.
"Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process,"
Departmental Working Papers
2001-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Iacus, Stefano Maria, 2001. "Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 83-88, November.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2005. "Quantil Hedging for telegraph markets and its applications to a pricing of equity-linked life insurance contracts," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003410, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2004.
"A Jump Telegraph Model for Option Pricing,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN
001919, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:249-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.