Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iacus, Stefano Maria, 2001.
"Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 83-88, November.
- Stefano Iacus, 2001. "Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process," Departmental Working Papers 2001-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2007. "A jump telegraph model for option pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 575-583.
- Stefano Iacus & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2006. "Estimation for the discretely observed telegraph process," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1045, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Mathieu Kessler, 2000. "Simple and Explicit Estimating Functions for a Discretely Observed Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(1), pages 65-82.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2005. "Quantil Hedging for telegraph markets and its applications to a pricing of equity-linked life insurance contracts," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003410, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsTelegraph process; Discretely observed process; Inference for stochastic processes; Primary 60K99; Secondary 62M99;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:249-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.