Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iacus, Stefano Maria, 2001.
"Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 83-88, November.
- Stefano Iacus, 2001. "Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process," Departmental Working Papers 2001-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2004.
"A Jump Telegraph Model for Option Pricing,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN
001919, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Stefano Iacus & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2006. "Estimation for the discretely observed telegraph process," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1045, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2005. "Quantil Hedging for telegraph markets and its applications to a pricing of equity-linked life insurance contracts," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003410, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Mathieu Kessler, 2000. "Simple and Explicit Estimating Functions for a Discretely Observed Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(1), pages 65-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:249-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.