Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stefano Iacus, 2001. "Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process," Departmental Working Papers 2001-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foong, S. K. & Kanno, S., 1994. "Properties of the telegrapher's random process with or without a trap," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 147-173, September.
- Orsingher, Enzo, 1985. "Hyperbolic equations arising in random models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 93-106, December.
- Orsingher, Enzo, 1990. "Probability law, flow function, maximum distribution of wave-governed random motions and their connections with Kirchoff's laws," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 49-66, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Gregorio, Alessandro & Macci, Claudio, 2012. "Large deviation principles for telegraph processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1874-1882.
- Alessandro Gregorio & Stefano Iacus, 2008. "Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 249-263, October.
- De Gregorio, Alessandro, 2009. "Parametric estimation for planar random flights," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2193-2199, October.
- Johan GB Beumee & Chris Cormack & Peyman Khorsand & Manish Patel, 2014. "Path Diffusion, Part I," Papers 1406.0077, arXiv.org.
- Macci, Claudio, 2016. "Large deviations for some non-standard telegraph processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 119-127.
- Nicole Bauerle & Igor Gilitschenski & Uwe D. Hanebeck, 2014. "Exact and Approximate Hidden Markov Chain Filters Based on Discrete Observations," Papers 1411.0849, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsTelegraph equation Inhomogeneous Poisson process Minimax estimation Random motions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:1:p:83-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .