Simple and Explicit Estimating Functions for a Discretely Observed Diffusion Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Neuenkirch & Samy Tindel, 2014. "A least square-type procedure for parameter estimation in stochastic differential equations with additive fractional noise," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-120, April.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- Alessandro Gregorio & Stefano Iacus, 2008. "Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 249-263, October.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Petra Posedel, 2011.
"Joint analysis and estimation of stock prices and trading volume in Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard stochastic volatility models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 917-932.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Petra Posedel, 2008. "Joint analysis and estimation of stock prices and trading volume in Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard stochastic volatility models," Papers 0807.3464, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2008.
- Michael Sørensen, 2008. "Parametric inference for discretely sampled stochastic differential equations," CREATES Research Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Liang-Ching Lin & Sangyeol Lee & Meihui Guo, 2014. "The Bickel–Rosenblatt test for continuous time stochastic volatility models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 195-218, March.
- Benjamin Favetto, 2016. "Estimating functions for noisy observations of ergodic diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Petra Posedel, 2008. "Asymptotic analysis for a simple explicit estimator in Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard stochastic volatility models," Papers 0807.3479, arXiv.org.
- Leah Kelly, 2004. "Inference and Intraday Analysis of Diversified World Stock Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 24.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- Penev, Spiridon & Peng, Hanxiang & Schick, Anton & Wefelmeyer, Wolfgang, 2004. "Efficient estimators for functionals of Markov chains with parametric marginals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 335-345, February.
- A. S. Hurn & J. I. Jeisman & K. A. Lindsay, 0.
"Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Critical Evaluation of Methods to Estimate the Parameters of Stochastic Differential Equations,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 5(3), pages 390-455.
- Stan Hurn & J.Jeisman & K.A. Lindsay, 2006. "Seeing the wood for the trees: A critical evaluation of methods to estimate the parameters of stochastic differential equations," Stan Hurn Discussion Papers 2006, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Stan Hurn & J.Jeisman & K.A. Lindsay, 2006. "Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Critical Evaluation of Methods to Estimate the Parameters of Stochastic Differential Equations. Working paper #2," NCER Working Paper Series 2, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Guy, Romain & Larédo, Catherine & Vergu, Elisabeta, 2014. "Parametric inference for discretely observed multidimensional diffusions with small diffusion coefficient," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 51-80.
- Lin, Liang-Ching & Lee, Sangyeol & Guo, Meihui, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit test for stochastic volatility models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 473-498.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:27:y:2000:i:1:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.