Gender Differentials in the Payoff to Schooling in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana C. Dammert & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2015.
"Privatization In China: Technology And Gender In The Manufacturing Sector,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 250-264, April.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2013. "Privatization in China: Technology and Gender in the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2013-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015.
"Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour Market,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(12), pages 1683-1701, December.
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," AQR Working Papers 201304, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," IREA Working Papers 201307, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2013.
- Tareq Sadeq, 2014. "Formal-Informal Gap in Return to Schooling and Penalty to Education-Occupation Mismatch a Comparative Study for Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine," Working Papers 894, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Kenayathulla, Husaina Banu, 2016. "Gender differences in intra-household educational expenditures in Malaysia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 59-73.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:76-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Lenton & Lu Yin, 2016. "The Educational Success of China’s Young Generation of Rural-to-Urban Migrants," Working Papers 2016007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Sefa Awaworyi & Vinod Mishra, 2014. "Returns to Education in China: A Meta-analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers 41-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:133-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .