Crises, What Crises? New Evidence on the Relative Roles of Political and Economic Crises in Begetting Reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Leibrecht & Joelle H. Fiong, 2017. "Economic Crises and Globalisation as Drivers of Pension Privatisation: an Empirical Analysis," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2017-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Delphine Irac & Jimmy Lopez, 2015.
"Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 143, pages 1-22.
- Irac, D. & Lopez, J., 2013. "Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis," Working papers 470, Banque de France.
- Delphine Irac & Jimmy Lopez, 2015. "Euro Area Structural Convergence? A Multi-Criterion Cluster Analysis," Post-Print halshs-01227965, HAL.
- Andersson, Fredrik NG, 2016. "A Blessing in Disguise? Banking Crises and Institutional Change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 135-147.
- Falvey, Rod & Foster, Neil & Greenaway, David, 2012. "Trade Liberalization, Economic Crises, and Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2177-2193.
- Campos, Nauro F & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 2012.
"The Dynamics of the Regulation of Labor in Developing and Developed Countries since 1960,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro Campos & Jeffrey Nugent, 2012. "The Dynamics of the Regulation of Labor in Developing and Developed Countries since 1960," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1037, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Berggren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen, 2016.
"Does social trust speed up reforms? The case of central-bank independence,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 395-415, June.
- Bergren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen, 2014. "Does Social Trust Speed Up Reforms? The case of Central Bank Independence," HUI Working Papers 107, HUI Research.
- Berggren, Niclas & Daunfelt, Sven-Olof & Hellström, Jörgen, 2015. "Does Social Trust Speed up Reforms? The Case of Central-Bank Independence," Working Paper Series 1053, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andréasson, Hannes & Elert, Niklas & Karlson, Nils, 2013. "Does Social Cohesion Really Promote Reforms?," Ratio Working Papers 211, The Ratio Institute.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Jalles, João Tovar & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2015. "What determines the likelihood of structural reforms?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 129-145.
- Zara Liaqat & Jeffrey Nugent, 2015. "Under-provision of private training by MENA firms: what to Do about It?," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Campos, Nauro F & De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 11159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro F. Campos & Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2013. "Rational Ignorance, Elections, and Reform," MPRA Paper 68638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:46:y:2010:i:10:p:1670-1691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.