Business owners’ network size and business growth in China: The role of comprehensive social competency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jock Collins, 2003. "Cultural diversity and entrepreneurship: policy responses to immigrant entrepreneurs in Australia," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 137-149, January.
- Robert C. Kloosterman, 2003. "Creating opportunities. Policies aimed at increasing openings for immigrant entrepreneurs in the Netherlands," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 167-181, January.
- Jock Collins, 1994. "The Changing Political Economy of Australian Racism," Working Paper Series 41, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Monder Ram & Sue Marlow & Dean Patton, 2001. "Managing the locals: employee relations in South Asian restaurants," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 229-245, July.
- Maria Kontos, 2003. "Self-employment policies and migrants' entrepreneurship in Germany," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135, January.
- Monder Ram & David Smallbone, 2003. "Policies to support ethnic minority enterprise: the English experience," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-166, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauch, Andreas & Rosenbusch, Nina & Unger, Jens & Frese, Michael, 2016. "The effectiveness of cohesive and diversified networks: A meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 554-568.
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
- Maria Lúcia Pato & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Twenty years of rural entrepreneurship: a bibliometric survey," FEP Working Papers 516, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:22:y:2010:i:7-8:p:675-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.