The interaction of publications and appointments: new evidence on academic economists in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Beckmann, Klaus & Schneider, Andrea, 2009. "The Interaction Of Publications And Appointments - New Evidence On Academic Economists In Germany," Working Paper 91/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Henrekson & Daniel Waldenström, 2011.
"How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study Of Swedish Economists,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(6), pages 1139-1156, December.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "How Should Research Performance be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," Working Paper Series 712, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 22 Oct 2009.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2008. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 693, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Coupé, Tom & Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "Incentives in Economic Departments: Testing Tournaments?," Working Papers 03-25, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2015.
"Structural change, aggregate demand and employment dynamics in the OECD, 1970–2010,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 36-45.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2013. "Structural Change, Aggregate Demand and Employment Dynamics in the OECD, 1970-2010," KOF Working papers 13-343, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1625-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bolli & Jörg Schläpfer, 2015.
"Job mobility, peer effects, and research productivity in economics,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 629-650, September.
- Thomas Bolli & Joerg Schlaepfer, 2013. "Job Mobility, Peer Effects, and Research Productivity in Economics," KOF Working papers 13-342, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:21:y:2013:i:4:p:415-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.