Research output of Australian universities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Abbott & Chris Doucouliagos, 2009.
"Competition and efficiency: overseas students and technical efficiency in Australian and New Zealand universities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 31-57.
- Doucouliagos, Chris (Hristos) & Abbott, Malcolm, 2007. "Competition and efficiency: overseas students and technical efficiency in Australian and New Zealand universities," Working Papers eco_2007_09, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Beckmann & Andrea Schneider, 2013.
"The interaction of publications and appointments: new evidence on academic economists in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 415-430, September.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Schneider, Andrea, 2009. "The Interaction Of Publications And Appointments - New Evidence On Academic Economists In Germany," Working Paper 91/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1759-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Ville, Simon, 2006. "Modelling the Research Output of Australian Universities by Discipline," Economics Working Papers wp06-26, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Worthington, Andrew, 2005. "Ranking and Clustering Australian University Research Performance, 1998-2002," Economics Working Papers wp05-19, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Beerkens, Maarja, 2013. "Facts and fads in academic research management: The effect of management practices on research productivity in Australia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1679-1693.
- Sarrico, Cláudia S. & Teixeira, Pedro N. & Rosa, Maria J. & Cardoso, Margarida F., 2009. "Subject mix and productivity in Portuguese universities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 287-295, August.
- José Manuel Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2016. "The determinants of the research output of universities: specialization, quality and inefficiencies," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 1255-1281, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:12:y:2004:i:3:p:251-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.