Impact of government intervention in the housing market: evidence from the housing purchase restriction policy in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sae Park & Doo Bahng & Yun Park, 2010. "Price Run-up in Housing Markets, Access to Bank Lending and House Prices in Korea," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 332-367, April.
- Gervais, Martin, 2002. "Housing taxation and capital accumulation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1461-1489, October.
- Baldi, Guido, 2014.
"The economic effects of a central bank reacting to house price inflation,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 119-125.
- Baldi, Guido, 2014. "The economic effects of a central bank reacting to house price inflation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 119-125.
- W. Hughen & Dustin Read, 2014. "Inclusionary Housing Policies, Stigma Effects and Strategic Production Decisions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 589-610, May.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Francis, Johanna L., 2011.
"Tax treatment of owner occupied housing and wealth inequality,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-60, March.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Johanna Francis, 2008. "Tax Treatment of Owner Occupied Housing and Wealth Inequality," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-17, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Crowe, Christopher & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Rabanal, Pau, 2013.
"How to deal with real estate booms: Lessons from country experiences,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 300-319.
- Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "How to Deal with Real Estate Booms; Lessons from Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 2011/091, International Monetary Fund.
- Yongheng Deng & Joseph Gyourko & Jing Wu, 2012. "Land and House Price Measurement in China," NBER Working Papers 18403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- j. Albert Cao & Ramin Keivani, 2014. "The Limits and Potentials of the Housing Market Enabling Paradigm: An Evaluation of China's Housing Policies from 1998 to 2011," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 44-68, January.
- Chambers, Matthew & Garriga, Carlos & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 2009. "Housing policy and the progressivity of income taxation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1116-1134, November.
- Floetotto, Max & Kirker, Michael & Stroebel, Johannes, 2016. "Government intervention in the housing market: Who wins, who loses?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 106-123.
- Nannan Yuan & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2014. "Crowding-out effects of affordable and unaffordable housing in China, 1999-2010," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(35), pages 4318-4333, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yaoyao & Zhu, Daolin & Zhao, Jiangmeng & Zheng, Xiaodong & Zhang, Lanyue, 2020. "Effect of the housing purchase restriction policy on the Real Estate Market: Evidence from a typical suburb of Beijing, China," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Ya Gao & Xiuting Li & Jichang Dong, 2019. "Does Housing Policy Sustainability Matter? Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Guojun Zhang & Yunliang Chen & Ming Li & Chunshan Zhou, 2019. "Evaluation of Residential Housing Prices on the Internet: Data Pitfalls," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-15, February.
- Xiaoqi Zhang & Yanqiao Zheng & Lei Sun & Qiwen Dai, 2019. "Urban Structure, Subway Systemand Housing Price: Evidence from Beijing and Hangzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:6:p:691-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.