Is growth exogenous? Evidence from the 1970s and 1980s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1990. "Policies to Move from Stabilization to Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2013. "Panel vector autoregressive models: a survey," Working Paper Series 1507, European Central Bank.
- Rebucci, Alessandro, 2010. "Estimating VARs with long stationary heterogeneous panels: A comparison of the fixed effect and the mean group estimators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1183-1198, September.
- Ashima Goyal & Rajeswari Sengupta & Akhilesh Verma, 2019. "External debt financing and macroeconomic instability in emerging market economies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2019-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Kang, Taesu & Kim, Geun-Young & Lee, Byongju, 2017.
"Global liquidity transmission to emerging market economies, and their policy responses,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 153-166.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2014. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," Working Papers 2014-38, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2017. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 17/222, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:5:p:535-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.