Public sector price increases, credibility and welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiguel, Miguel A & Neumeyer, Pablo Andres, 1995. "Seigniorage and Inflation: The Case of Argentina," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 672-682, August.
- Cukierman, Alex & Liviatan, Nissan, 1992. "The Dynamics of Optimal Gradual Stabilizations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 439-458, September.
- Blejer, Mario I. & Cheasty, Adrienne, 1988. "High inflation, heterodox stabilization, and fiscal policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 867-881, August.
- Kiguel, Miguel A & Liviatan, Nissan, 1992. "The Business Cycle Associated.with Exchange Rate-Based Stabilizations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 279-305, May.
- Easterly, William R & Mauro, Paolo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995.
"Money Demand and Seigniorage-Maximizing Inflation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 583-603, May.
- Easterly, William & Mauro, Paolo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1992. "Money demand and seignorage - maximizing inflation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1049, The World Bank.
- Solimano, Andres, 1990. "Inflation and the Costs of Stabilization: Historical and Recent Experiences and Policy Lessons," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 167-185, July.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1990. "Policies to Move from Stabilization to Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiguel, Miguel A & Liviatan, Nissan, 1988. "Inflationary Rigidities and Orthodox Stabilization Policies: Lessons from Latin America," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 273-298, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 2005. "Fiscal adjustment and labor market dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 97-125, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:41:y:1998:i:1:p:127-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .