High inflation, heterodox stabilization, and fiscal policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Uma, 1986. "Women and Structural Transformation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 195-221, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roque B. Fernández, 1991. "What Have Populists Learned from Hyperinflation?," NBER Chapters,in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 121-149 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2011.
"Exchange‐Rate‐based Stabilisation, Durables Consumption and the Stylised Facts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 1130-1160, September.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2005. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and the Stylized Facts," Working Papers wp2005_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2006. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and Stylized Facts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 416, Society for Computational Economics.
- Foders, Federico & Glismann, Hans H., 1992. "Explaining the Argentine growth paradox: new evidence applying cointegration techniques," Kiel Working Papers 506, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sergio Clavijo, 1992. "Stabilization policies in Latin America: Some lessons for the new decade," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, pages 209-224.
- Chhibber, Ajay, 1991. "Africa's rising inflation : causes, consequences, and cures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 577, The World Bank.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998.
"Public sector price increases, credibility and welfare,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 127-151.
- Roberto Perli, "undated". "Indeterminacy, Home Production, and the Business Cycle: a Calibrated Analysis," CARESS Working Papres 97-4, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Roberto Perli, 1995. "Indeterminacy, Home Production, and the Business Cycle: a Calibrated Analysis," Home Pages _042, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Petraq Milo, 2012. "The impact of the budget deficit on the currency and inflation in the transition economies," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 1(1), pages 25-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:16:y:1988:i:8:p:867-881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .