The Dynamics of Optimal Gradual Stabilizations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dollar, David & Svensson, Jakob, 2000.
"What Explains the Success or Failure of Structural Adjustment Programmes?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 894-917, October.
- Dollar, David & Svensson, Jakob, 1998. "What explains the success or failure of structural adjustment programs?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1938, The World Bank.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1998.
"High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 191-214, February.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Leonardo Leiderman, 1996. "High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?," International Finance Discussion Papers 543, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaminsky, G.L. & Leiderman, L., 1996. "High Real Interest Rates in the Aftermath of Disinflation: Is It a Lack of Credibility," Papers 8-96, Tel Aviv.
- Adam, Christopher, 1995. "Fiscal adjustment, financial liberalization, and the dynamics of inflation: Some evidence from Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 735-750, May.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Loretta J Mester, 2008.
"Central Bank Institutional Structure and Effective Central Banking: Cross-Country Empirical Evidence,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 50(4), pages 620-645, December.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Mester, Loretta J., 2008. "Central bank institutional structure and effective central banking : cross-country empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Loretta J. Mester, 2008. "Central bank institutional structure and effective central banking: cross-country empirical evidence," Working Papers 08-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Uma Ramakrishnan & Alun H. Thomas, 2006. "The Incidence and Effectiveness of Prior Actions in IMF-supported Programs," IMF Working Papers 06/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Nawaz A. Hakro & Wadho Waqar Ahmed, 2006. "IMF Stabilization Programs, Policy Conduct and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Case Study of Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 35-62, Jan-Jun.
- repec:cml:incocp:2sp-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Pincheira B., 2009. "La Dinámica de la Persistencia Inflacionaria en Chile," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 12(1), pages 97-104, April.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1991. "Should price reform proceed gradually or in a"big bang?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 702, The World Bank.
- Canavan, Chris & Tommasi, Mariano, 1997. "On the credibility of alternative exchange rate regimes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 101-122, October.
- S. Nuri Erbas, 2002. "Primeron Reforms in a Second-Best Ambiguous Environment; A Case for Gradualism," IMF Working Papers 02/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1997. "Structural uncertainty and subsidy removal for economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1709-1733, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Melnick, Rafi, 2015. "The Conquest of Israeli Inflation and Current Policy Dilemmas," CEPR Discussion Papers 10955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silke Reeves, 1997. "Partial credibility and policy announcements: The problem of time inconsistency in macroeconomics revisited," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 344-357, December.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector price increases, credibility and welfare," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, February.
- Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Michael C. Munger, 2004. "Move to markets? An empirical analysis of privatization in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 213-240.
- William Ricardo de Sá, 1998. "Repensando os jogos de política econômica com governos sinceramente estabilizadores," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td122, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector layoffs, credibility and the dynamics of inflation in a simple macromodel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 115-140, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:6:y:1992:i:3:p:439-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.