Inflation differentials in the Euro area: did the ECB care?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Altissimo, Filippo & Benigno, Pierpaolo & Rodriguez Palenzuela, Diego, 2005.
"Long-Run Determinants of Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filippo Altissimo & Pierpaolo Benigno & Diego Rodriguez Palenzuela, 2005. "Long-Run Determinants of Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 11473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hofmann, Boris & Remsperger, Hermann, 2005. "Inflation differentials among the Euro area countries: Potential causes and consequences," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 403-419, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2009.
"Does the ECB Rely on a Taylor Rule?: Comparing Ex-post with Real Time Data,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
917, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2009. "Does the ECB Rely on a Taylor Rule? - Comparing Ex-post with Real Time Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 133, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2011. "Does the ECB Rely on a Taylor Rule During the Financial Crisis? Comparing Ex-post and Real Time Data with Real Time Forecasts," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 147-171, September.
- Festic, Mejra & Kavkler, Alenka, 2012. "The Roots of the Banking Crisis in the New EU Member States: A Panel Regression Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 20-40, March.
- Berk, Jan Marc & Swank, Job, 2011. "Price level convergence and regional Phillips curves in the US and EMU," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 749-763, September.
- Giannellis, Nikolaos, 2013. "Asymmetric behavior of inflation differentials in the euro area: Evidence from a threshold unit root test," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 133-144.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Mechanism of Inflation Differentials and Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 28121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio, 2014.
"Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1048-1065.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2012. "Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 082, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2013. "Euro area Inflation as a Predictor of National Inflation Rates," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0022, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Brämer, Patrick & Gischer, Horst & Richter, Toni & Weiß, Mirko, 2013. "Competition in banks’ lending business and its interference with ECB monetary policy," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 144-162.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1238-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harashima, Taiji, 2015. "A Way Out of the Euro Crisis: Fiscal Transfers Are Indispensable for Sustainability in a Union with Heterogeneous Members," MPRA Paper 63025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quint, Dominic, 2014. "How Large Is the Stress from the Common Monetary Policy in the Euro Area?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100341, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dominic Quint, 2016. "Is it really more dispersed?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 593-621, October.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:145-150 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:10:p:1293-1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .