An empirical study of the asymmetric cointegration relationships among the Chinese stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2012.
"Arbitrage costs and nonlinear adjustment in the G7 stock markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(12), pages 1561-1582, April.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2011. "Arbitrage Costs and Nonlinear Adjustment in the G7 Stock Markets," Post-Print hal-00677631, HAL.
- Zhuo Qiao & Keith Lam, 2011. "Granger causal relations among Greater China stock markets: a nonlinear perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(19), pages 1437-1450.
- Mohamed El Hédi Arouri & Philippe Foulquier & Julien Fouquau, 2011.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets in Europe: A Sector Perspective,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 77(1), pages 5-30.
- Mohamed EL HEDI AROURI & Philippe FOULQUIER & Julien FOUQUAU, 2011. "Oil Prices and Stock Markets in Europe: A Sector Perspective," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo & Stephen Morgan, "undated". "Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index and Bank Stock Prices in China: A Causality Analysis," Discussion Papers 08/25, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ramos, Sofía B. & Veiga, Helena & Wang, Chih-Wei, 2012. "Asymmetric long-run effects in the oil industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws120502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2015.
"On the Term Structure of South African Interest Rates: Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment,"
557, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2015. "On The Term Structure of South African Interest Rates: Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment," MPRA Paper 67681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirata, Hideaki & Otsu, Keisuke, 2016.
"Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-68.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Studies in Economics 1120, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Working Paper 164496, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zouheir Mighri & Faysal Mansouri, 2016. "Asymmetric price transmission within the Argentinean stock market: an asymmetric threshold cointegration approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1115-1149, November.
- Sun, Changyou, 2011. "Price dynamics in the import wooden bed market of the United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 479-487, July.
- Iyke, Bernard Njindan, 2015. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: A revisit of the energy-growth debate," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 166-176.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:162-172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:11:p:1433-1445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.