An empirical study of the asymmetric cointegration relationships among the Chinese stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2004.
"Evaluating the Effect of Tax Deductions on Training,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 461-488, April.
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of tax deductions on training," Labor and Demography 0205001, EconWPA.
- H.E. Frech Iii & Sandra Hopkins & Garry Macdonald, 2003. "The Australian Private Health Insurance Boom: Was It Subsidies Or Liberalised Regulation?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 58-64, March.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2002. "Estimating the Effect of Financial Aid Offers on College Enrollment: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1249-1287, November.
- Cleveland, William S. & Devlin, Susan J. & Grosse, Eric, 1988. "Regression by local fitting : Methods, properties, and computational algorithms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 87-114, January.
- Jongsay Yong & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2004. "Discerning the Effects of Recent Private Health Insurance Policy Changes in Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2012.
"Arbitrage costs and nonlinear adjustment in the G7 stock markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(12), pages 1561-1582, April.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2011. "Arbitrage Costs and Nonlinear Adjustment in the G7 Stock Markets," Post-Print hal-00677631, HAL.
- Zhuo Qiao & Keith Lam, 2011. "Granger causal relations among Greater China stock markets: a nonlinear perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(19), pages 1437-1450.
- Mohamed El Hédi Arouri & Philippe Foulquier & Julien Fouquau, 2011.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets in Europe: A Sector Perspective,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 77(1), pages 5-30.
- Mohamed EL HEDI AROURI & Philippe FOULQUIER & Julien FOUQUAU, 2011. "Oil Prices and Stock Markets in Europe: A Sector Perspective," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo & Stephen Morgan, "undated". "Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index and Bank Stock Prices in China: A Causality Analysis," Discussion Papers 08/25, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ramos, Sofía B. & Veiga, Helena & Wang, Chih-Wei, 2012. "Asymmetric long-run effects in the oil industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws120502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2015.
"On the Term Structure of South African Interest Rates: Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment,"
557, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2015. "On The Term Structure of South African Interest Rates: Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment," MPRA Paper 67681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirata, Hideaki & Otsu, Keisuke, 2016.
"Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-68.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Studies in Economics 1120, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Working Paper 164496, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zouheir Mighri & Faysal Mansouri, 2016. "Asymmetric price transmission within the Argentinean stock market: an asymmetric threshold cointegration approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1115-1149, November.
- Sun, Changyou, 2011. "Price dynamics in the import wooden bed market of the United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 479-487, July.
- Iyke, Bernard Njindan, 2015. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: A revisit of the energy-growth debate," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 166-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:11:p:1433-1445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .