Estimating total factor productivity growth in Singapore at sectoral level using data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1994. "Structural Change in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector (1970-90)," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1994061e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455, May.
- Renuka Mahadevan, 2004. "The Economics of Productivity in Asia and Australia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2682.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boon L. Lee, 2013.
"Productivity, technical and efficiency change in Singapore's services sector, 2005 to 2008,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(15), pages 2023-2029, May.
- Boon Lee, 2011. "Productivity, Technical and Efficiency Change in Singapore's Services Sector, 2005 to 2008," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 269, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Azza El-Shinnawy, 2010. "Trends of Total Factor Productivity in Egypt’s Pharmaceutical Industry: Evidence from the Nonparametric Malmquist Index Approach," Working Papers 524, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Boon L Lee, 2012. "Efficiency and Productivity of Singapore's Manufacturing Sector 2001-2010: An analysis using Simar and Wilson's (2007) bootstrapped truncated approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 283, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Oluremi Ogun, 2015. "A Fundamental-based Approach to Productivity Growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 383-392, September.
- Boon Lee, 2011. "Distribution Trade Sector Output and Productivity Performance: A Case Study of Singapore and Hong Kong 2001-2008," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 270, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Fatima S. Al Shamsi & Hassan Aly & Mohamed El-Bassiouni, 2009. "Measuring and explaining the efficiencies of the United Arab Emirates banking system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(27), pages 3505-3519.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:19:p:2299-2314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .