Efficiency estimation with heteroscedasticity in a panel data model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "The management of Pakistan's economy 1947-82," MPRA Paper 35850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1987. "Human resource development: the Asian experience in employment and manpower planning - an overview," MPRA Paper 38135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Andor & Frederik Hesse, 2014. "The StoNED age: the departure into a new era of efficiency analysis? A monte carlo comparison of StoNED and the “oldies” (SFA and DEA)," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-109, February.
- Maria Nieswand & Matthias Walter, 2010.
"Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1071, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nieswand, Maria & Walter, Matthias, 2013. "Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit," CEPR Discussion Papers 9346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 547-568.
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2011. "Employment Efficiency and Production Risk in the Tunisian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 602, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2011.
- Heshmati, Almas & Ncube, Mkhululi, 1998. "An Econometric Model of Employment in Zimbabwe's Manufacturing Industries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 277, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2003.
- Arcos, Angel & de Toledo, Pablo Alvarez, 2009. "An analysis of the Spanish electrical utility industry: Economies of scale, technological progress and efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 473-481, May.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"Production Risk, Energy Use Efficiency and Productivity of Korean Industries,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
359, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "Production Risk, Energy Use Efficiency and Productivity of Korean Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 8081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Michael Kuenzle, 2005. "Unobserved heterogeneity in stochastic cost frontier models: an application to Swiss nursing homes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2127-2141.
- Chung-Chu Chuang & Yu-Chieh Tang, 2015. "Asymmetric Dependence between Efficiency and Market Power in the Taiwanese Life Insurance Industry," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(4), pages 511-525, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:3:p:379-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.