Demand functions for museum services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. O'Hagan, 1995. "National Museums: To Charge or not to charge?," Economics Policy Papers 952, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Kirchberg, 1998. "Entrance Fees as a Subjective Barrier to Visiting Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Muzychuk, V. & Khaunina, E., 2015. "Support Mechanisms for Museums in the Economic Crisis (the Example of Major Museums of Europe and Russia)," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 132-161.
- Calogero Guccio & Domenico Lisi & Anna Mignosa & Ilde Rizzo, 2017. "Has cultural heritage monetary value an impact on visits? An assessment using Italian official data," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2017.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel & Zapata Aguirre, Sandra, 2012.
"Análisis de los factores que afectan la repetición de la visita a una atracción cultural: una aplicación al museo de Antioquia
[Analysis of factors affecting repeat visit to a cultural attraction: ," MPRA Paper 37622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Fernández-Blanco & Juan Prieto-Rodríguez, 2011. "Museums," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 40 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elena GORI & Silvia FISSI, 2013. "From Cash to Accrual Accounting: A Model to Evaluate the Performance of Public Museums," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(4), pages 519-541, October.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010.
"Pay as you go: a new proposal for museum pricing,"
IEW - Working Papers
485, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "Pay as you Go: A New Proposal for Museum Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 3045, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "Pay as You Go: A New Proposal for Museum Pricing," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:70:y:2018:i:3:p:680-698. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-017-9298-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Prieto-Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández-Blanco, 2006.
"Optimal pricing and grant policies for museums,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(3), pages 169-181, December.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández Blanco, "undated". "Optimal Pricing And Grant Policies For Museums," Working Papers 3-02 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Victor Fernandez-Blanco, 2003. "Optimal Pricing And Grant Policies For Museums," Public Economics 0309002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. Riaño, 2010. "Visitors' experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:eee:touman:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:286-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Maddison, 2004. "Causality and Museum Subsidies," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(2), pages 89-108, May.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Economics of Museums," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia, 2018.
"How free admittance affects charged visits to museums: an analysis of the Italian case,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 680-698.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2017. "How free admittance affects charged visits to museums: An analysis of the Italian case," MPRA Paper 78067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:12:p:1553-1559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.