Entrance Fees as a Subjective Barrier to Visiting Museums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. O'Hagan, 1995. "National Museums: To Charge or not to charge?," Economics Policy Papers 952, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- John O’Hagan, 1996.
"Access to and participation in the arts: The case of those with low incomes/educational attainment,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 269-282, December.
- John W. O'Hagan, 1996. "Access to and Participation in the Arts: The Case of Those with Low Income/Educational Attainment," Economics Policy Papers 961, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- William Luksetich & Mark Partridge, 1997. "Demand functions for museum services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1553-1559.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2003. "Valuing cultural heritage in a multi-attribute framework microeconomic perspectives and policy implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 549-569, November.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010.
"Pay as you go: a new proposal for museum pricing,"
IEW - Working Papers
485, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "Pay as you Go: A New Proposal for Museum Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 3045, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "Pay as You Go: A New Proposal for Museum Pricing," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2017. "How free admittance affects charged visits to museums: An analysis of the Italian case," MPRA Paper 78067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmicro-level analysis; museum visits; income andprice elasticity of demand; entrance feeassessment; ordered-probit analysis; correspondence analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:22:y:1998:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .