Cultural assets. New opportunities for the region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Simone Splendiani & Tonino Pencarelli, 2008. "Il governo delle destinazioni e dei prodotti turistici: analisi di alcune esperienze," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(2), pages 91-121.
- Mariangela Franch & Andrea Moretti & Tonino Pencarelli, 2014. "Introduzione. arte, cultura e turismo nelle ricerche di marketing: contesto, contenuto e prospettive," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 15-17.
- Luigi Cantone & Marcello Risitano, 2011. "The role of DMOs in tourism stakeholders systems. An empirical research in Italian context," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 105-125.
- Emanulea Conti & Simone Moriconi, 2012. "Le "esperienze turistico-culturali": creare valore per i turisti culturali e gli stakeholders e valorizzare il patrimonio culturale della destinazione turistica. Il caso "Marcheholiday&," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 73-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boisjoly, Geneviève & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M., 2017. "How to get there? A critical assessment of accessibility objectives and indicators in metropolitan transportation plans," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 38-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2016-002002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=125 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.