Hope for the Future? Early Exposure to the Arts and Adult Visits to Art Museums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Rosett, 1991. "Art Museums in the United States: A Financial Portrait," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Art Museums, pages 129-178 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Temin, 1991. "An Economic History of American Art Museums," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Art Museums, pages 179-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1991. "Government Policy Toward Art Museums in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Art Museums, pages 237-270 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9286-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muzychuk, V. & Khaunina, E., 2015. "Support Mechanisms for Museums in the Economic Crisis (the Example of Major Museums of Europe and Russia)," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 132-161.
- Tohmo, Timo, 2004. "Economic value of a local museum: Factors of willingness-to-pay," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 229-240, April.
- Douglas J. Krupka, 2009.
"Location-Specific Human Capital, Location Choice And Amenity Demand,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 833-854.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2007. "Location-Specific Human Capital, Location Choice and Amenity Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 2987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Masaki Katsuura, 2012. "Lead–lag relationship between household cultural expenditures and business cycles," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(1), pages 49-65, February.
- Charles M Gray, 2011. "Participation," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 45 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Patrizia Lattarulo & Marco Mariani & Laura Razzolini, 2017.
"Nudging museums attendance: a field experiment with high school teens,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(3), pages 259-277, August.
- Patrizia Lattarulo & Marco Mariani & Laura Razzolini, 2016. "Nudging Museums Attendance: A field experiment with high school teens," Framed Field Experiments 00576, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bonet, Lluís & Villarroya, Anna, 2009. "La estructura de mercado del sector de las artes escénicas en España/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 199-224, Abril.
- Marco Alderighi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2012. "Cultural goods, cultivation of taste, satisfaction and increasing marginal utility during vacations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(1), pages 1-26, February.
- repec:cpt:journl:v::y:2016:i:144:p:165-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuccia, Tiziana, 2009. "A Contingent Ranking Study on the Preferences of Tourists across Seasons/A Contingent Ranking Study on the Preferences of Tourists across Seasons," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 161-176, Abril.
More about this item
Keywordsart museums; art appreciation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:22:y:1998:i:2:p:87-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.