Economic value of a local museum: Factors of willingness-to-pay
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trine Hansen, 1997. "The Willingness-to-Pay for the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen as a Public Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- Hoehn, John P. & Randall, Alan, 1987. "A satisfactory benefit cost indicator from contingent valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 226-247, September.
- Loomis, John B., 1990. "Comparative reliability of the dichotomous choice and open-ended contingent valuation techniques," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 78-85, January.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- Morrison, William G. & Westi, Edwin G., 1986. "Subsidies for the performing arts: Evidence on voter preference," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 57-72.
- Charles Gray, 1998. "Hope for the Future? Early Exposure to the Arts and Adult Visits to Art Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 87-98, June.
- Peter Johnson & Barry Thomas, 1998. "The Economics of Museums: A Research Perspective," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 75-85, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:33:y:2004:i:2:p:229-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.