Economic value of a local museum: Factors of willingness-to-pay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loomis, John B., 1990. "Comparative reliability of the dichotomous choice and open-ended contingent valuation techniques," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 78-85, January.
- Trine Hansen, 1997. "The Willingness-to-Pay for the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen as a Public Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- Morrison, William G. & Westi, Edwin G., 1986. "Subsidies for the performing arts: Evidence on voter preference," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 57-72.
- Charles Gray, 1998. "Hope for the Future? Early Exposure to the Arts and Adult Visits to Art Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 87-98, June.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- Peter Johnson & Barry Thomas, 1998. "The Economics of Museums: A Research Perspective," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 75-85, June.
- Hoehn, John P. & Randall, Alan, 1987. "A satisfactory benefit cost indicator from contingent valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 226-247, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elina Lampi & Matilda Orth, 2009.
"Who Visits the Museums? A Comparison between Stated Preferences and Observed Effects of Entrance Fees,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Lampi, Elina & Orth, Matilda, 2008. "Who visits the museums? A comparison between stated preferences and observed effects of entrance fees," Working Papers in Economics 298, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tang, Chao-Hsiun & Liu, Jin-Tan & Chang, Ching-Wen & Chang, Wen-Ying, 2007. "Willingness to pay for drug abuse treatment: Results from a contingent valuation study in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 251-262, July.
- Jones, Nikoleta & Sophoulis, Costas M. & Malesios, Chrisovaladis, 2008. "Economic valuation of coastal water quality and protest responses: A case study in Mitilini, Greece," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2478-2491, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:213-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo FLORIO & Emanuela SIRTORI, 2014. "The Evaluation of Research Infrastructures: a Cost-Benefit Analysis Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Florio, Massimo & Sirtori, Emanuela, 2016. "Social benefits and costs of large scale research infrastructures," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 65-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:33:y:2004:i:2:p:229-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .