Effectiveness of Massachusetts’ comprehensive tobacco control program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Wilkins, Roger, 2005.
"The Effects of Smoking Ban Regulations on Individual Smoking Rates,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Wilkins & David Black & Hielke Buddelmeyer, 2005. "The Effects of Smoking Ban Regulations on Individual Smoking Rates," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jerome Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2005.
"The effects of taxes and bans on passive smoking,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP20/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jérôme Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2006. "The Effect of Taxes and Bans on Passive Smoking," CEPR Discussion Papers 509, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2006. "The Effect of Taxes and Bans on Passive Smoking," IZA Discussion Papers 2191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:3:p:373-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .