Determinants of carry trades in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2011. "Determinants of carry trades in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 102, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Hoffmann, 2010.
"An Overinvestment Cycle In Central And Eastern Europe?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "An Overinvestment Cycle in Central and Eastern Europe?," MPRA Paper 15668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Gunther Schnabl, 2011.
"A Vicious Cycle of Manias, Crises and Asymmetric Policy Responses – An Overinvestment View,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 382-403, March.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Schnabl, Gunther, 2009. "A Vicious Cycle of Manias, Crashes and Asymmetric Policy Responses - An Overinvestment View," MPRA Paper 18532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "A Vicious Cycle of Manias, Crashes and Asymmetric Policy Responses - An Overinvestment View," CESifo Working Paper Series 2855, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "EMU entry strategies for the new member states," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 241-246, September.
- Eling, Martin & Schuhmacher, Frank, 2007. "Does the choice of performance measure influence the evaluation of hedge funds?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2632-2647, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coudert, Virginie & Mignon, Valérie, 2013.
"The “forward premium puzzle” and the sovereign default risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 491-511.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "The “Forward Premium Puzzle” and the Sovereign Default Risk," Working Papers 2011-17, CEPII research center.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "The ‘Forward Premium Puzzle’ and the Sovereign Default risk," Post-Print hal-01385839, HAL.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Fabio Filipozzi & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "Uncovered Interest Parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Sample, Expectations and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2015014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Löffler, Axel, 2014.
"Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 307-314.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Loeffler, Axel, 2013. "Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets," Working Papers 120, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Axel Loeffer, 2014. "Low Interest Rate Policy and the Use of Reserve Requirements in Emerging Markets," ICER Working Papers 01-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:695-710 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Fabio Filipozzi & Karsten Staehr, 2017.
"Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Expectations and structural breaks,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 695-710, September.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr & Fabio Filipozzi, 2015. "Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe : expectations and structural breaks," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Kim, Suk-Joong, 2015. "Australian Dollar carry trades: Time varying probabilities and determinants," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 64-75.
- Auer, Benjamin R. & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2016. "Do carry trade returns show signs of long memory?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 201-208.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:22:y:2012:i:18:p:1479-1490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.