Evidence on growth and financial development using principal components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alonso-Borrego, Cesar & Arellano, Manuel, 1999.
"Symmetrically Normalized Instrumental-Variable Estimation Using Panel Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(1), pages 36-49, January.
- Arrellano, Manuel & Alonso-Borrego, César, 1996. "Symmetrically normalized instrumental-variable estimation using panel data," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4098, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Manuel Arellano, 1996. "Symmetrically Normalized Instrumental-Variable Estimation Using Panel Data," Working Papers wp1996_9612, CEMFI.
- Felix Rioja & Neven Valev, 2004.
"Finance and the Sources of Growth at Various Stages of Economic Development,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(1), pages 127-140, January.
- Neven Valev & Felix Rioja, 2002. "Finance and the Sources of Growth at Various Stages of Economic Development," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0217, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andres, Javier & Hernando, Ignacio & Lopez-Salido, J. David, 2004.
"The role of the financial system in the growth-inflation link: the OECD experience,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 941-961, November.
- Javier Andrés & Ignacio Hernando & J. David López-Salido, 1999. "The Role of the Financial System in the Growth-Inflation Link: the OECD Experience," Working Papers 9920, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Arellano, Manuel, 1989.
"A note on the Anderson-Hsiao estimator for panel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 337-341, December.
- Arellano, M., 1989. "A Note On The Anderson-Hsiao Estimator For Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers 9975, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1999. "A new database on financial development and structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2146, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linh Bun & Nirvikar Singh, 2016.
"Heterogeneous Patterns of Financial Development: Implications for Asian Financial Integration,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Bun, Linh, 2015. "Heterogeneous Patterns of Financial Development:Implications for Asian Financial Integration," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8zv2r5ff, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Muhsin KAR & Saban NAZLIOGLU & Huseyin AGIR, 2014. "Trade Openness, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in Turkey: Linear and Nonlinear Causality Analysis," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 8(1), pages 63-86.
- Ouyang, Yaofu & Li, Peng, 2018. "On the nexus of financial development, economic growth, and energy consumption in China: New perspective from a GMM panel VAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 238-252.
- Rubi Ahmad & Oyebola Fatima Etudaiye-Muhtar & Bolaji Tunde Matemilola & Amin Noordin Bany-Ariffin, 2016. "Financial market development, global financial crisis and economic growth: evidence from developing nations," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(3), pages 199-214, December.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013.
"Financial Markets, Banks, and Growth : Disentangling the links,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 105-147.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial markets, Banks, and Growth : disentangling the links," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial Markets, Banks, And Growth : Disentangling The Links," Post-Print halshs-01948038, HAL.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial Markets Banks and Growth: Disentangling the Links," Sciences Po publications 2013-13, Sciences Po.
- BARRA, Cristian & ZOTTI, Roberto, 2018. "Financial Stability as a Public Policy Goal to Increase Local Economic Development: an Empirical Investigation from Italian Labour Market Areas," CELPE Discussion Papers 154, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Hayat, Farah & Pirzada, Muhammad Daniel Saeed & Khan, Abid Ali, 2018. "The validation of Granger causality through formulation and use of finance-growth-energy indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 1859-1867.
- Syed Jawad Hussain SHAHZAD & Noureen ADNAN & Sajid ALI & Naveed RAZA, 2014. "Impact Of Remittances On Financial Development In South Asia," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 14, pages 11-29, December.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R. & Bele, Samadhan K., 2014. "Economic growth and the development of telecommunications infrastructure in the G-20 countries: A panel-VAR approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 634-649.
- Berdiev, Aziz N. & Saunoris, James W., 2016. "Financial development and the shadow economy: A panel VAR analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 197-207.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- Çoban, Serap & Topcu, Mert, 2013. "The nexus between financial development and energy consumption in the EU: A dynamic panel data analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 81-88.
- Serap Coban, 2015. "Does the Financial Development Spur Export Performance? Evidence from Turkish Firm-Level Data," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 434-440.
- Mert Topcu & Bulent Altay, 2017. "New Insight into the Finance-Energy Nexus: Disaggregated Evidence from Turkish Sectors," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:18:y:2008:i:19:p:1549-1560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.