Interest rate pass-through and financial crises: do switching regimes matter? the case of Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Gray, Stephen F., 2000. "Regime-switching and interest rates in the European monetary system," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 399-419, April.
- L. de Haan, 2001.
"The Credit Channel in the Netherlands: Evidence from Bank Balance Sheets,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
674, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- de Haan, Leo, 2001. "The credit channel in the Netherlands: evidence from bank balance sheets," Working Paper Series 0098, European Central Bank.
- Nelson, Charles R & Piger, Jeremy & Zivot, Eric, 2001.
"Markov Regime Switching and Unit-Root Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 404-415, October.
- Charles R. Nelson & Jeremy M. Piger & Eric Zivot, 2000. "Markov regime-switching and unit root tests," International Finance Discussion Papers 683, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles R. Nelson & Eric Zivot & Jeremy M. Piger, 2001. "Markov regime switching and unit root tests," Working Papers 2001-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Virginie Boinet & Oreste Napolitano & Nicola Spagnolo, 2002.
"Are currency crises self-fulfilling? the case of Argentina,"
Public Policy Discussion Papers
02-26, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Virginie Boinet & Oreste Napolitano & Nicola Spagnolo, 2002. "Are currency crises self-fulfilling? the case of Argentina," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-26, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Romulo Chumacero, 2001. "Testing For Unit Roots Using Economics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 2, Society for Computational Economics.
- Corvoisier, Sandrine & Gropp, Reint, 2002. "Bank concentration and retail interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2155-2189, November.
- Erlandsson, Ulf, 2002. "Regime Switches in Swedish Interest Rates," Working Papers 2002:5, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Alessandro Rebucci, 2004.
"Retail Bank Interest Rate Pass-through: Is Chile Atypical?,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 5, pages 147-182
Central Bank of Chile.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Marco A Espinosa-Vega, 2003. "Retail Bank Interest Rate Pass-Through; Is Chile Atypical?," IMF Working Papers 03/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "Retail Bank Interest Rate Pass-Through: Is Chile Atypical?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 221, Central Bank of Chile.
- Charles S. Morris & Gordon H. Sellon, 1995. "Bank lending and monetary policy: evidence on a credit channel," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 59-75.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000.
"Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770415.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000. "Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521779654.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert, 2002. "Regime Switches in Interest Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 163-182, April.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martï¿½nez-Pagï¿½s & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001.
"Fynancial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro area,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
432, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Martinéz Pagés, Jorge & Sevestre, Patrick & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0105, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Financial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers 0118, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sevestre, Patrick & Martinez-Pages, Jorge & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,18, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Richard H. Clarida & Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor & Giorgio Valente, 2006.
"The Role of Asymmetries and Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1193-1224, May.
- Giorgio Valente & Mark Taylor & Lucio Sarno & Richard Clarida, 2004. "The Role of Asymmetries and Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers wp04-13, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Clarida, Richard & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P & Valente, Giorgio, 2005. "The Role of Asymmetries and Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 4835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Allen N. Berger & Timothy H. Hannan, 1987. "The price-concentration relationship in banking," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through: new evidence at the euro area level," Working Paper Series 0136, European Central Bank.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
- Bean, Charles & Larsen, Jens D. J. & Nikolov, Kalin, 2002. "Financial frictions and the monetary transmission mechanism: theory, evidence and policy implications," Working Paper Series 0113, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Roca & Victor Wong, 2008. "An analysis of the sensitivity of Australian superannuation funds to market movements: a Markov regime switching approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 583-597.
- Danilo Liberati, 2014. "An estimated DSGE model with search and matching frictions in the credit market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 986, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Becker, Ralf & Osborn, Denise R. & Yildirim, Dilem, 2012.
"A threshold cointegration analysis of interest rate pass-through to UK mortgage rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2504-2513.
- Ralf Becker & Denise R Osborn & Dilem Yildirim, 2010. "A threshold cointegration analysis of interest rate pass-through to UK mortgage rates," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 141, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Arielle Beyaert & Juan Jose Perez-Castejon, 2009. "Markov-switching models, rational expectations and the term structure of interest rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 399-412.
- Aristei, David & Gallo, Manuela, 2014.
"Interest rate pass-through in the Euro area during the financial crisis: A multivariate regime-switching approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 273-295.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area during the Financial Crisis: a Multivariate Regime-Switching Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 107/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Eduardo Roca & Victor Wong & Gurudeo Tularam, 2010. "The Market Sensitivity of Australian Superannuation Socially Responsible Investment Funds. Evidence from a Markov Regime Switching Approach," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201012, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Hennecke, Peter, 2017. "Zinstransmission in der Niedrigzinsphase: Eine empirische Untersuchung des Zinskanals in Deutschland," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 150, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:17:y:2018:i:c:p:48-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hennecke, Peter, 2017. "The interest rate pass-through in the low interest rate environment: Evidence from Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 151, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Amarasekara, Chandranath, 2005. "Interest Rate Pass-through in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 64865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna, 2016. "Time-varying mark-up and the ECB monetary policy transmission in a highly non linear framework," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 247-262.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Shelagh A. Heffernan, 2009. "Interest rate transmission in the UK: a comparative analysis across financial firms and products," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 45-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:15:y:2005:i:2:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.