Financial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area.Author-Name: Ehrmann, M
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altunbas, Yener & Fazylov, Otabek & Molyneux, Philip, 2002. "Evidence on the bank lending channel in Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2093-2110, November.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Rebucci, 2001.
"The Transmission Mechanism of European Monetary Policy: Is There Heterogeneity? Is It Changing Over Time?,"
0115, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Rebucci, 2002. "The Transmission Mechanism of European Monetary Policy; Is There Heterogeneity? Is it Changing over Time?," IMF Working Papers 02/54, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D., 2009.
"Identification of a loan supply function: A cross-country test for the existence of a bank lending channel,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 321-335, April.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2007. "Identification of a Loan Supply Function: A Cross-Country Test for the Existence of a Bank Lending Channel," Working Papers 54, Bank of Greece.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan, 2008.
"Ensuring financial stability: Financial structure and the impact of monetary policy on asset prices,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
16, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan, 2008. "Ensuring Financial Stability: Financial Structure and the Impact of Monetary Policy on Asset Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 6773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach, 2008. "Ensuring financial stability: financial structure and the impact of monetary policy on asset prices," IEW - Working Papers 361, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andrea Schertler & Claudia Buch & Natalja Westernhagen, 2006.
"Heterogeneity in lending and sectoral growth: evidence from German bank-level data,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 43-72, April.
- Schertler, Andrea & Buch, Claudia M. & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2006. "Heterogeneity in lending and sectoral growth: evidence from German bank-level data," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Loupias, C. & Savignac, F. & Sevestre, P., 2002. "Is There a Bank lending Channel in France? Evidence From Bank Panel Data," Working papers 92, Banque de France.
- Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2007.
"An Assessment of Basel II Procyclicality in Mortgage Portfolios,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 81-101, October.
- Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2007. "An assessment of Basel II procyclicality in mortgage portfolios," Working Papers 0712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Magginas, Nicholas S., 2005.
"Changes in financial structure and asset price substitutability: A test of the bank lending channel,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 879-904, September.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Nicholas S. Magginas, 2003. "Changes in Financial Structure and Asset Price Substitutability: A Test of the Bank Lending Channel," Working Papers 05, Bank of Greece.
- Burgstaller Johann, 2010. "Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission in Austria," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(2), pages 163-185, April.
- Olivero, María Pía & Li, Yuan & Jeon, Bang Nam, 2011. "Consolidation in banking and the lending channel of monetary transmission: Evidence from Asia and Latin America," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1034-1054, October.
- Helge Berger & Thomas Harjes, 2009.
"Does Global Liquidity Matter for Monetary Policy in the Euro Area?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 33-55, May.
- Berger, Helge & Harjes, Thomas, 2008. "Does global liquidity matter for monetary policy in the Euro area?," Discussion Papers 2008/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger & Thomas Harjes, 2009. "Does Global Liquidity Matter for Monetary Policy in the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 09/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Ewa Wrobel & Malgorzata Pawlowska, 2002. "Monetary transmission in Poland: some evidence on interest rate and credit channels," NBP Working Papers 24, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Zawojska, Aldona & Siudek, Tomasz, 2005. "Do Cooperative Banks Really Serve Agricultural Sector in Poland?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24479, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy transmission; Financial structure; Bank lending.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.