Empirical estimates of the rate of depreciation of education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9811-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaniovski, Serguei, 2017. "The Optimal Use of Exhaustible Resources under Nonconstant Returns to Scale," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168079, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Inés P. Murillo, 2011. "Human capital obsolescence: some evidence for Spain," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 426-445, July.
- Simon Janßen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009.
"Skill Obsolescence, Vintage Effects and Changing Tasks,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(1), pages 83-103.
- Simon Janssen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Skill obsolescence, vintage effects and changing tasks," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0063, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Spanjer, Anne, 2017. "The impact of experience on the behavior and performance of self-employed and entrepreneurs. Three empirical studies," Other publications TiSEM 6684507a-1de9-47b5-9da7-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Müller, Kathrin, 2009. "Employment growth in newly established firms: is there evidence for academic entrepreneur's human capital depreciation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- María Arrazola & José de Hevia & Marta Risueño & José Félix Sanz Sanz, 2005. "A proposal to estimate human capital depreciation: some evidence for Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 9-22, June.
- Bleakley, Hoyt & Lin, Jeffrey, 2012.
"Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: Evidence from US cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 87-103.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Jeffrey Lin, 2007. "Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: evidence from U.S. cities," Working Papers 07-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kumar, Surender, 2008. "Is India on a Sustainable Development Path?," MPRA Paper 10086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magali Jaoul, 2004.
"Enseignement supérieur et marchés du travail. Analyse économétrique de la théorie de l'engorgement,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 166(5), pages 39-57.
- Magali Jaoul, 2004. "Enseignement supérieur et marchés du travail. Analyse économétrique de la théorie de l’engorgement," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 166(5), pages 39-57.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2006. "Cliométrie de l’engorgement en France. Evaluation théorique et empirique," Working Papers 06-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Sergey Aseev & Konstantin Besov & Serguei Kaniovski, 2016. "The Optimal Use of Exhaustible Resources Under Non-constant Returns to Scale," WIFO Working Papers 525, WIFO.
- O'Mahony, Mary & Peng, Fei, 2009. "Skill bias, age and organizational change," MPRA Paper 38767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spanjer, Anne & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2017. "The entrepreneur's experiential diversity and entrepreneurial performance," Other publications TiSEM c613c681-b545-4660-ad6a-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:6:y:2015:i:c:p:163-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conti, Gabriella, 2005. "Training, productivity and wages in Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 557-576, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:5:y:1998:i:8:p:535-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.