Google search-based metrics, policy-related uncertainty and macroeconomic conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nodari, Gabriela, 2014.
"Financial regulation policy uncertainty and credit spreads in the US,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 122-132.
- Gabriela Nodari, 2013. "Financial Regulation Policy Uncertainty and Credit Spreads in the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0170, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Groshenny, Nicolas, 2014.
"Uncertainty shocks and unemployment dynamics in U.S. recessions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 78-92.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Nicolas Groshenny, 2014. "Uncertainty Shocks and Unemployment Dynamics in U.S. Recessions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Nicolas Groshenny, 2015. "Uncertainty Shocks and Unemployment Dynamics in U.S. Recessions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1195, The University of Melbourne.
- Lemieux, James & Peterson, Robert A., 2011. "Purchase deadline as a moderator of the effects of price uncertainty on search duration," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2009. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 623-685, May.
- Gauvin, L. & McLoughlin, C. & Reinhardt, D., 2013.
"Policy Uncertainty Spillovers to Emerging Markets - Evidence from Capital Flows,"
435, Banque de France.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & McLoughlin, Cameron & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2014. "Policy uncertainty spillovers to emerging markets – evidence from capital flows," Bank of England working papers 512, Bank of England.
- Colombo, Valentina, 2013.
"Economic policy uncertainty in the US: Does it matter for the Euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 39-42.
- Valentina Colombo, 2013. "Economic policy uncertainty in the US: Does it matter for the Euro Area?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0160, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Zhi Da & Joseph Engelberg & Pengjie Gao, 2011. "In Search of Attention," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(5), pages 1461-1499, October.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1998.
"Impulse response and forecast error variance asymptotics in nonstationary VARs,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 21-56.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1995. "Impulse Response and Forecast Error Variance Asymptotics in Nonstationary VAR's," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1102, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Dzielinski, Michal, 2012. "Measuring economic uncertainty and its impact on the stock market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 167-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Netšunajev, Aleksei & Glass, Katharina, 2017.
"Uncertainty and employment dynamics in the euro area and the US,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 48-62.
- Aleksei Netsunajev & Katharina Glass, 2016. " Uncertainty and Employment Dynamics in the Euro Area and the US," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Prüser, Jan & Schlösser, Alexander, 2017. "The effects of economic policy uncertainty on European economies: Evidence from a TVP-FAVAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 708, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:22:y:2015:i:10:p:801-807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .