Economic policy uncertainty in the US: Does it matter for the Euro area?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Valentina Colombo, 2013. "Economic policy uncertainty in the US: Does it matter for the Euro Area?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0160, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
References listed on IDEAS
- Nodari, Gabriela, 2014.
"Financial regulation policy uncertainty and credit spreads in the US,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 122-132.
- Gabriela Nodari, 2013. "Financial Regulation Policy Uncertainty and Credit Spreads in the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0170, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2009.
"Global Financial Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(6), pages 739-759, December.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2006. "Global Financial Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 1710, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "Global financial transmission of monetary policy shocks," Working Paper Series 616, European Central Bank.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2009. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 623-685, May.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2015.
"The International Transmission Of Volatility Shocks: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 512-533, June.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2012. "The international transmission of volatility shocks: an empirical analysis," Bank of England working papers 463, Bank of England.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2001. "International transmission of U.S. monetary policy shocks: Evidence from VAR's," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 339-372, October.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "Uncertain Times, uncertain measures," Working Papers tecipa-352, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2008.
"Should the Euro Area Be Run as a Closed Economy?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 138-145, May.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2008. "Should the Euro Area be Run as a Closed Economy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2008. "Should the Euro Area be Run as a Closed Economy?," Working Papers 331, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Lutz Kilian, 1998. "Small-Sample Confidence Intervals For Impulse Response Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 218-230, May.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Nicolas Groshenny, 2013. "Uncertainty Shocks and Unemployment Dynamics: An Analysis of Post-WWII U.S. Recessions," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0166, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy uncertainty; US–Euro area spillovers; Structural vector autoregressions;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:121:y:2013:i:1:p:39-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.